Carta (501+ Employees, 111% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
Learn more about our Series G fundraising round here.
The Team You’ll Work With
Security minded team that believes in progress over perfection. Culture and a mindset of security is what makes a company more secure, technology that the security builds brings it to the next level
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Support Carta’s Zero trust environment
- Scale the Zero trust environment to support Carta’s growth
- Identify improvements in the existing Zero trust setup
- Continue the buildout of the DNSFiltering solution
- Write workflow automation to improve the customer experience on endpoints
The Impact You’ll Have
- Mature our network security posture through implementing best networking practices
- Be the network go to person
- You will own Carta’s network infrastructure in various locations
- Preparation is 90% of the work, 10% is the execution
- Documentation is what differentiates you from other candidates
- Understand the fundamentals of networking
- Build cloud network infrastructure using terraform
- Understand SAML/Okta/Oauth
- Understand how DNS over HTTPS works
- Excellent working understanding of Ethernet IP , MPLS , QoS and L2/L3 VPN
- Basic Splunk Programming Language capabilities
- Be able to connect to AWS, GCP, Azure from our corporate office
Covid Vaccine Policy
In an effort to safeguard the health of our employees, Carta has implemented a policy requiring all new hires to receive the COVID vaccine (including boosters as the individuals become eligible for them). Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. Carta will continue to comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or strongly held religious beliefs. This policy is part of Carta’s ongoing efforts to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and community, and to support public health efforts.