Incredible Health (51-200 Employees, 140% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Do you love customer service and the idea of helping healthcare workers find their dream job? Do you want to be in a working environment surrounded by amazing fellow nurses who are just as passionate and excited as you are? Do you want to make a difference in the careers of nurses across the country?
Well, this is your lucky day because Incredible Health is hiring Registered Nurses for three different roles on our Talent Operations team!
We are looking for talented RNs with a passion for customer service and helping nurses find their dream career opportunities. We have three possible RN roles: Nurse Screener, Nurse Scheduler, and Nurse Talent Advocate.
Screeners speak with nurses, onboard them to our platform, and educate and provide them with an overview of our platform to get them started on the best path possible!
Schedulers help our platform’s nurse talent respond to and schedule interviews with hospital employers. Schedulers also interact with hospital staff on our platform to ensure the process goes smoothly!
Talent Advocates speak with nurses, match them to potential hospital employers, and coach and support them through their interview process.
During your interview process, we will discuss each role and the differences with you to see where you may be the best fit! Come work in a super energetic and collaborative environment with a team of nurses dedicated to helping Incredible Health grow and expand. These roles are a great fit for someone who works at a fast pace, is tech savvy, is friendly, and has a go-getter attitude.
- Current licensed Registered Nurse (RN).
- Customer service experience.
- Empathy and energy when interacting with nurse candidates by phone, email, and text.
- Collaborative, team-oriented working style with the ability to work independently and make decisions when needed.
- Ability to prioritize and organize a dashboard of candidates.
- Willingness and desire to learn.
- Ability to teach candidates how to navigate and master the interviewing process.
- Ability to support candidates through their hiring process.
- 40 hours per week of availability. 9-5pm and night/weekend options available.
And now a little bit about us…. Incredible Health is a fast-growing, venture-backed career marketplace for healthcare workers. Our software and service help healthcare workers like nurses find and do their best work. We’re using technology to give healthcare recruiting a much-needed speed and quality boost while solving the number one problem of our hospital partners – how to get the staff they need. Our vision is to help healthcare workers live better lives. We’re backed by top venture firms and we’re growing and moving fast.
Working here is awesome because:
- We’re moving quickly so things never get stale.
- We get to make a difference in the lives of healthcare workers who are truly amazing people.
- We are a very high caliber team of medical doctors, nurses, software engineers, designers, sales leaders, account managers, and more.
- We welcome candidates with backgrounds that are commonly underrepresented in our industries.
- We know there is more to life than just work, so we all take the time to hang out with our family and friends.
- We deeply value culture, community, and camaraderie amongst our team – we strive to create a work environment that lets you have fun and celebrate (team events and trivia galore!).