Mactores (, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Mactores is a trusted leader among businesses in providing modern data platform solutions. Since 2008, Mactores have been enabling businesses to accelerate their value through automation by providing End-to-End Data Solutions that are automated, agile, and secure. We collaborate with customers to strategize, navigate, and accelerate an ideal path forward with a digital transformation via assessments, migration, or modernization.
Our expanding company is seeking to hire an Operations Manager to join our team. You will be in charge of executing the operation for one of our organization’s business, which involves making essential policy and strategic decisions and developing, implementing, and reviewing the operational policies and procedures. You will also be assisting our Human Resources department with recruiting, when necessary, and promoting a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in operations management (or a related field) and have prior experience in a management position. A deep understanding of financial management is also a plus.
What you will do
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing of the engineering department.
- Work with the management team of the company.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the management team to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Support team communication with the management team
- Manage channel partner operations with AWS & Google.
- Work with an agile team, work from home / remote, and a multi-time zone environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in management, operations, and leadership for professional services or technology company.
- Expertise to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary for this role.
- MBA degree in operations management or related field will be preferred over experience.
- Hands-on experience with technical project management with project management tools is the best fit for this role
- 2+ years of experience working with cloud solution providers or consulting firms will be preferred over education or experience.
Mactores Hiring Process
Mactores hiring process entails three rounds, which are as follows:
Pre-employment Test: You will receive a system-generated email to take the pre-employment tests as necessary.
Hiring Manager Interview Round: In this round, the Mactores hiring manager may conduct multiple interviews. The number of interviews depends on each position. The interview duration will be between 30 mins to 1 hour to discuss your technical abilities, hands-on experience, leadership skills, and communication skills.
HR Round: 30 mins round to discuss the offer and next steps
Mactores provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, layoff, return from layoff, training, and social, and recreational programs. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawfully discriminating on any prohibited basis.
Note: Please answer as many questions as possible with this application, to accelerate the hiring process.