Olo / Olo.com (501+ Employees, 93% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Operations team member will lead and implement efforts in strategy, planning, operating excellence, product delivery, and execution. You will work alongside the Olo C-Suite, Operating Team, and cross-functional leaders to execute, measure, and communicate corporate strategy, product roadmaps, and operating plans.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Strategy and Operations, you will collaborate with other senior leaders to inform and assist in driving the growth agenda of the company, based on its overall strategic priorities.
You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center.
What You’ll Do
- Operationalize Olo’s quarterly/annual cadence framework
- Proactively keep the Olo corporate communication calendar up to date and ensure messaging provides clear and direct instructions
- Follow up on activities to keep key stakeholders engaged
- Make recommendations to align people, teams, projects, and programs with organizational strategy and priorities
- Support regular communication architecture meetings and activities and work with key stakeholders to develop messaging and produce key meetings (Company All Hands, Senior Leadership Meetings, etc.). Continually define, refine, and communicate priorities, changes, status, etc. in existing and new forums as needed
- Strategic Initiatives
- Assist lead program managers in coordinating and contributing to time-critical projects for executive leaders by quickly understanding context and developing a prioritized scope, risk identification and approach for resolution in ambiguous situations
- Communicate findings to executive leadership by preparing polished presentations and identifying key takeaways
- Work cross-functionally to scope, manage, and execute strategic projects.
What We’ll Expect From You
- 4+ years of business operations experience likely spanning Consulting, Marketing, Strategy, Product, Operations
- Experience in the restaurant technology industry is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and communication skills with demonstrated ability to effectively facilitate complex meetings with executives and partners across multiple functions in an organization
- Experience managing solid relationships and working cross-functionally within global organizations
- Ability to understand and provide a big picture perspective to executive teams, while maintaining attention to details
- Strong project management and communications skills
- A desire to roll-up your sleeves to see a project to successful completion
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!