Atlassian (501+ Employees, 122% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian’s mission is to help “unleash the potential of every team” and this is the guiding light behind everything we do. We have developed well-known products (e.g. Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, Trello) that fit in the fabric of teamwork across different types of teams and the processes to help every team succeed.
Teams building Atlassian’s major cloud products and platforms rely on a robust, reliable platform to guide their code from development to production, while maintaining code quality and deployment practices. Cloud Infrastructure is the team that builds tools and platforms on which Atlassian products are built.
As an Operations Program Manager for the Cloud Infrastructure team, you will help our teams through creating flow across our team ceremonies, driving quality across our process, planning, goal setting and tracking (specifically, OKRs), and overall helping us strengthen our operational muscle.
What you’ll do:
- Own our Ways of working across a Department of 500 people – this will mean owning our planning rituals, the tools that support it and creating a vision for how they would need to evolve to help us scale
- Organise and facilitate weekly, monthly and quarterly rituals, orchestrate the key milestone for teams preparing their quarterly plans, and team off sites planning & logistics
- Produce engaging written comms where needed
- Use our “gold standard” program management practices, patterns, and tools to address team needs
- Drive ad-hoc projects/requests that arise from the leadership teams
- Facilitate decision making processes across projects and teams where they relate to areas of reporting and team ops
- You’ve worked at least 5+ years in an operational capacityideally this includes a large, complex environment supporting a product/software delivery organisation.
- You are comfortable leading programs of work, managing stakeholder expectations and dependencies
- You’ve worked collaboratively within teams, influencing to drive not just tactical execution but also larger strategy
- You have a general understanding of the design, product and engineering crafts with the understanding of how these teams collaborate
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we’re motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .