LetsGetChecked (201-500 Employees, 516% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
LetsGetChecked is an at-home health testing platform that connects customers to regulated laboratory testing.
LetsGetChecked is a leading at-home health health diagnostics and telehealth platform, that allows consumers to discover and access personalised health information conveniently, confidentially and accurately. We empower people to take an active role in their health to live longer, happier lives. LetsGetChecked was founded in 2015 and has corporate offices located in New York City and Dublin.
Outbound Sales Representative
The Outbound Sales Representative is a critical function of our rapid B2B growth, focused on connecting with benefits, consulting, and potential partners with solutions to their goals. This role is a part of our commercial demand generation team, reporting into the Sales Development Manager. This role will have a full suite of best-in-class tools to help enable success which includes, but is not limited to ZoomInfo, Outreach, LeadIQ, SFDC, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and more.
- Alignment with an outside Enterprise Sales Vice President (ESVP) to develop GTM demand generation strategy for the ESVPs designated territory or vertical focus.
- Using provided platform and software tools, build highly targeted multi-touch and omni-channel drip campaigns aimed at the specific employers, consultants, or partners as determined by the ESVPs focus.
- Using provided platform and software tools manage all outbound sales reporting for goal tracking and management visibility.
- Generate qualified meetings and opportunities for the aligned ESVP for high-level B2B deals and assist the team in closing.
- Collaborate with colleagues members across the commercial organization on trends, insights, strategies, risks etc.
- Requires 3+ sales experience in healthcare, health technology, or benefits selling space
- Strong knowledge of US health and welfare benefit trends, solutions, and challenges
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter mentality
- Ability to effectively work cross-functionally in a growth environment
Healthcare, Dental and Vision Insurance