TravelNest (11-50 Employees, 7% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
TravelNest is an Edinburgh based travel tech startup. We have created a platform that enables holiday let owners to set up, manage and optimise all of their property marketing from one place. We aim to become the world’s most host centric company, empowering hosts to realise their ambitions by unlocking the potential of accommodation, everywhere.
By joining us you will be working on a product that has the potential to really transform booking gains for our customers. In a fragmented marketplace where there is rapid growth you could be growing our acquisition of customers and working with us to provide a product that will truly delight users like never before.
As our Paid Marketing Specialist you will work with our Digital Marketing Manager in a cross functional team made up of the core marketing team with close partnerships with operations, engineering, data and design, all working together to hit our goals. We have an ambitious goal of winning the global market and we believe that our team can build a product our customers love and use, time and time again.
About the Role
We are seeking a Paid Marketing Specialist to help scale the growth of our acquisition channels and brand. This is a really exciting opportunity to join an ambitious, fast growing company with great growth potential as we grow and diversify our marketing channel mix. This is the second hire into a paid role so there is space to learn and grow as we expand the team.
This role is responsible for a variety of marketing activities with a primary focus on paid campaign management (Facebook, Instagram and Google stack – ppc, display, programatics, Youtube). Working with our Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for growing, scaling and retaining efficiency across paid channels. Day-to-day you’ll be in our ad accounts understanding and reporting on performance, brainstorming strategies for improved efficiency or additional growth areas and working with our Digital Marketing Manager and CMO on our wider paid growth strategy. You’ll play an exciting role in shaping the future direction of the marketing strategy at TravelNest.
- Planning, creating and implementing campaigns across Paid Search and/or Paid Social
- Overseeing existing campaigns and identifying potential growth opportunities and/or new channel opportunities
- Working with the team to carry out keyword research & expansion to influence PPC and SEO strategies
- Campaign monitoring, optimisation and budget management in line with KPIs
- Analysing trends and reporting on overall performance
- Work alongside Digital Marketing Manager to diversify channel mix and experiment with new channels (This is an excellent growth opportunity for someone keen to learn and experiment).
- Support Digital Marketing Manager in the creative process; managing design briefs, creative planning and process
What we are looking for
- Minimum 1+ year experience managing either paid social or paid search accounts
- Experience running ads and reviewing performance
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
- Experience working with Google analytics
- Confident working with data
- Willingness to learn, get stuck in and upskill where needed
- Positive, problem solving mindset
- Confident and ambitious individual with a strong determination to succeed
- Any additional experience in digital channels are a plus (Facebook ad manager, Instagram, Linkedin, Tiktok, Twitter, Youtube, Programmatic etc.) would be desirable
- Understanding of other marketing areas CRM, Organic, SEO would also be desirable
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a great working environment and the opportunity to grow our product and business together.
We are only just getting started and believe there is a better way for our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.