Cro Metrics (51-200 Employees, 22% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Cro Metrics drives revenue growth through strategic, data-driven experimentation.
Do you want to help companies like Allbirds, Bombas, Clorox, and UNICEF USA accelerate their growth through strategic, data-driven experimentation?
Then you’ve come to the right place.
We are replacing gut feel with data-backed A/B testing that drives impact throughout the customer journey. In the past decade, we’ve launched more than 18,000 website experiments and personalization campaigns for hundreds of clients — and in the process have crafted a proven methodology to maximize results and customer insights from high-velocity testing.
This is your chance to be part of a full-service consulting team, leading Paid strategy for some of the most exciting companies in the world.
Paid Social Manager
We are seeking a Paid Social Manager to support our newly launched digital performance advertising practice that pairs with our industry-leading Conversion Rate Optimization team. This is an opportunity to be part of a growing team working on industry-leading clients.
- Working with clients and the broader Cro Metrics team to implement digital advertising strategies, with a focus on Paid Social including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and TikTok
- Coordinate budgets, assets, and client approvals
- Execute and optimize campaigns across multiple platforms
- Manage day-to-day operations of client Paid programs, including experimentation, campaign setup, audience creation, creative asset trafficking, ad copy, and reporting on campaign KPIs
- Report and analyze cross-platform performance and identify optimization opportunities to achieve client goals
Experience and skills
- 2+ years of experience managing paid digital campaigns with monthly spend in the six-figure range, including Paid Social (Facebook ads experience required)
- Experience working in professional services, specifically serving in a client-facing capacity is a big plus
- Ability to juggle multiple initiatives at once
- Lifelong learner, growth mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for using data to increase conversions
- Experience reporting and analyzing digital business data to inform decisions and plan strategically
- Time spent working cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment, preferably in a remote capacity
- Genuinely enjoy working with clients, their distributed stakeholder groups, and celebrating their growth
- Strong base compensation plan
- 100% remote, continue to work from where you are based (we’ve always been a fully distributed team and will continue to be one once COVID is behind us)
- Health insurance reimbursement allowance
- Retirement plan with 4% company match (subject to a 3 month waiting period)
- Bi-annual variable bonus plan (on top of competitive salary)
- Professional gear (e.g. MacBook, monitor, and noise-canceling headset)
- Annual All Hands trips
- Paid Parental Leave
- Liberal vacation policy
- Access to group performance coaching sessions
Compensation: $65-$100k plus benefits. (Most offers fall within the middle of the range.)