We are looking for a passionate and talented individual to join our team as a Paid Social Strategist with experience developing social strategies, and executing and buying paid social media in a fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time, hourly, remote role lasting a minimum of 3 months with a high possibility of extension.
The Paid Social Strategist will execute paid social media strategy across social platforms, including Facebook/Instagram, and potentially Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest, Reddit or LinkedIn depending on client needs. In this position, you are responsible for the day-to-day campaign execution and management to meet client KPIs and will summarize performance and provide optimizations to internal and external teams. You will assist in creating social media recommendations and presentations, with senior oversight, to be shared with internal team members and clients. You will need to stay up to date with the paid social media landscape and will train and mentor Assistant Strategists.
What you’ll do:
- Develops, manages, and optimizes comprehensive paid social campaigns for the brand you work on.
- Executes paid social media campaigns across all major platforms.
- Partners with a cross-functional team to execute large-scale paid social programs and social extensions.
- Manages the social performance reporting process, communicates results with key stakeholders in the agency and clients.
- Prepares presentations and recommendations and be comfortable sharing with the clients and internal team members.
- Abreast with the latest and greatest across social platforms.
- Other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a role where paid social media management was a core job responsibility.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.) and Keynote.
- Must have experience working across Facebook and Instagram.
- Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, TikTok, and LinkedIn are a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication required.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable presenting to an audience
- Close attention to detail.
- Experience planning, executing, optimizing, and reporting on paid social media efforts.
WorkReduce is a dynamic company of remote workers dedicated to supporting each other in providing a high level of service to our clients. Although we don’t work in the same location, we value each other and maintain a cohesive culture that enables everyone to do their best work. Our clients rely on this virtual team to help execute programmatic marketing campaigns, campaign analytics, and related tasks.
We are the largest technology-enabled services provider for media buying. We serve brands and agencies as a distributed team of media and technology experts operating through the WorkReduce platform. Our mission is to improve our clients’ lives and businesses. We are committed to providing employment that pays well, expands access to jobs and training, and makes a difference. We hire people who share our values of transparency, inclusivity, dedication, and fairness.
What you can expect from WorkReduce:
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
WorkReduce does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters without a signed agreement on file with WorkReduce. Third-party recruiters include agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for temporary, part-time or full-time opportunities other than for their own needs.
WorkReduce will not pay a fee to a third-party recruiter for any resumes or CV’s submitted to any employee that does not have a signed agreement with WorkReduce. The agreement must be dated no earlier than one year previous to the date of resume submission. Candidate introductions, resumes or CV’s must only be submitted via the WorkReduce recruiting team and only if a) an agreement is already in place and b) the third-party recruiter has received formal instruction from a member of the recruiting team to submit candidates to a vacancy.
We are not able to sponsor candidates requiring work authorization.