Curated (201-500 Employees, 228% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Curated is on a mission to humanize online shopping by connecting customers with passionate experts. Our three-sided marketplace allows top tier experts to monetize their passion and helps consumers to make the perfect purchase. We also provide leading brands with a high-touch platform to connect great products with the right buyers.
To provide customers with confidence that Curated’s experts have access to the right product that fits their need, Curated’s Marketplace sources inventory from multiple fulfillment channels. We not only warehouse select high volume SKUs, but also drive significant volume to both manufacturers and 3P retailer partners who dropship on our behalf. To execute effectively across these fulfillment channels, Curated relies on frequent, quality data exchange with its strategic partners.
Partner Integrations works both cross-functionally and with external partners to implement tools and technology that i) Automate key inventory and order fulfillment workflows, and ii) Integrate those workflows with Curated’s Partners. This work ensures Curated is marketing real-time inventory availability to our customers and increases the level of automation across key order-to-delivery workflows.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the effort to automate partner inventory feeds and order workflows
- Manage Curated’s 3rd party marketplace solution, FlxPoint, to ensure they are building API integrations with top eCommerce POS systems and 3rd-party integrators
- Take responsibility for day-to-day management of dropship and 3P Marketplace partners on anything related to integration (in particular as it relates to onboarding new partners)
- Create and report out on integration-related metrics in WBRs, MBRs and QBRs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve current onboarding workflows, and look for opportunities to automate manual processes
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve and automate order-to-delivery workflows
- Expertise in business management software, more specifically order and inventory management systems, warehouse management systems, ERPs, 3rd-party integrators, eCommerce POS systems, etc.
- Operations and technology-oriented: You love building process first, and understand how technology streamlines well-established workflows
- Senior presence: You will be working with our partner’s senior management to drive buy-in and you must be able to build trust and effectively articulate the value of integration
- Doer: We are growing fast, and the number of brands we are onboarding is accelerating in-line with that growth. You must be able to keep up with a fast paced culture and be comfortable breaking things along the journey.
- Strategic thinking: You’ll quickly understand the nuances of our business and stay a step ahead in developing solutions that meet the needs of our business and customers
- Passion: We care a lot about our business, and we are looking for people who are inspired by what we do. Our business helps experts monetize their passion, and gives customers a delightful experience
- eCommerce integration experience is a HUGE plus
While these qualifications are typical of a strong candidate, they are not exhaustive and not required unless noted. We take a holistic approach to hiring and would love to connect if this role sounds interesting to you!
Curated was founded in 2017 with a mission to humanize online shopping. We’ve built a collaborative shopping experience brought to life with a community of passionate experts. Every shopper on Curated gets one-on-one personalized advice to find the right products for their needs so they can enjoy more of what they love.
Through our expert community, Curated has created a new type of knowledge-based work that enables people to earn meaningful income related to the activities and products they are passionate about, from anywhere.
Backed by Forerunner Ventures, Greylock, and Capital G, the company is growing fast. We currently specialize in outdoor sporting goods including skiing, snowboarding, golf, camping, cycling, fishing equipment with many new verticals coming soon!
We want to help you maximize your potential, both in your career and your extracurriculars. Full-time employees at Curated get comprehensive healthcare, generous paid time off, significant discounts on the best gear out there, and even a 401(k). We believe that you’ll do your best work when you feel included, valued, and equal. See all our perks and benefits here.