GitLab (501+ Employees, 50% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The GitLab DevOps platformxa0empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of thexa0world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,800+ team members and valuesxa0that guide a culture where people embrace the belief thatxa0everyone can contribute.
The Partner Operations team at Gitlab plays a critical role in influencing partner strategy and operations. As Gitlab grows, sales operations require efficient scaling. As a Partner Operations Manager, you will play a key role in helping the Channel and Alliances organizations navigate increasing operational complexity while driving process improvements to automate operations.
- Lead channel transformation projects to manage growth and operational complexity
- Support the channel sales team on Tier 1 issues including SFDC account management, opportunity assistance, and portal account creations
- Document and create a knowledge repository for first-tier channel ops support
- Create and implement reporting and dashboards for the channel organization that focuses on improving efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity
- Support ad hoc reporting requests to support projects and company OKRs
- Manage the operational aspect of newly created partner accounts and assignments/reassignments
- Assist in monthly comp reporting and clean up
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth
- Collaborate with Programs team to ensure notifications and reporting are in place for program compliance
- Maintain data integrity within customer records in Salesforce.com and other systems
- Monitor system adoption and data compliance and governance
- Must have strong knowledge and understanding of channel and sales operations
- Must have experience with QTC process, partner programs, tools, and automation (API’s)
- Partner Portal experience preferred
- Responsible for managing active Partner Operations team projects and system enhancements for Channels, Alliances, and OEM’s
- Take lead in documenting the requirements and process to improve efficiencies for the sales systems team so they can build and implement new features
- Ensure the current processes accurately reflect and support the published Partner Program
- Lead implementation of new tools and/or applications that focuses on improving efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity
- Including automation with QTC with Partners
- Own data integrity for Partner business and manage the ROE
- Strong knowledge of reporting in SFDC required
- Data load and compensation familiarity preferred
- Strong ability to translate business needs into deliverable technical requirements
- Manage coordination, administration and timely execution of cross-functional projects
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on ourxa0hiring page.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.xa0xa0
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See alsoxa0GitLab’s EEO Policyxa0andxa0EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requiresxa0accommodation, please let us know during thexa0recruiting process.