upflow (11-50 Employees, 47% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Getting paid on time represents a significant problem for B2B companies. Unlike consumer payments, where we’ve seen massive amounts of innovation in the form of companies like Venmo & Revolut, B2B payments remain archaic, with most of the work being done in spreadsheets and involving significant amounts of back and forth between different stakeholders.
These inefficiencies are extremely problematic for companies, so much so that some go bankrupt because of this – and COVID hasn’t helped! We’re on a mission to fix this, and bring delightful B2C experiences to B2B finance teams in the process.
We launched in 2018 and today are trusted by hundreds of amazing users across the EU & US, including Lattice, Front, Triplebyte, Iziwork, ProductBoard, Proxyclick, etc. We’re also backed by leading investors (YCombinator, 9yards, eFounders) and top BAs from N26, Square, Mercury, Uber, and Netsuite.
Why we need you
Upflow is growing fast, both in Europe and in the US. In addition to our existing performing acquisition channels, we’ve identified new channels that we would like to structure and execute on. One of our largest opportunities is to distribute Upflow through partners. We’re looking for a talented and passionate Partnerships Manager to join our small but growing team of hustlers.
As a business software connecting to financial tools, Upflow has multiple partners to leverage:
- Integration partners: Finance software such as Quickbooks, Xero, Chargebee, NetSuite,
- Payment partners: Payment gateways such as Stripe, GoCardless, Plaid
- Finance consulting firms: Accountants, part-time CFOs, Financial advisors
- Solutions integrators: consultancies rolling out ERP / financial tools that could bundle Upflow
We already have some partnerships in place, your mission is to make it a 10x larger and sustainable, repeatable acquisition channel in your region.
What you will do
The role is to generate long term business opportunities for Upflow in Europe
- Recruit and onboard an ecosystem of partners in the assigned region.
- Own a Partner sales pipeline and grow Upflow’s revenue through indirect channels
- Understand the value of Upflow products and solutions and be the ambassador of Upflow at the partners
- Build and maintain a trusted relationship with the partners. Ability to collaborate with the partners and bring solutions to the benefit of the partnership.
- Apply the right governance model with the key partners. Coordinate joint marketing activities with key partners, co-created content…
- Work closely with the diverse Upflow teams ( Sales, Product, Success…) and provide them the right feedbacks to help and contribute to the company’s development and growth.
Who you are
A strategic seller
- You understand Upflow’s value proposition.
- You identify new opportunities.
- You understand where the value lies for Upflow’s partners.
A people person
- You are great at networking. You are a relationship builder.
- You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- You understand each stakeholder’s interests and manage to get yours across.
- You build business networks to activate them.
- You are committed to creating value for Upflow and its partners in the long run.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a Partnership role / indirect sales with experience in working and collaborating with partners
- Experience in building relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Experience working with cross-functional teams: marketing/product/sales.
- Experience in the SaaS industry is a plus.
Why join Upflow?
- International Mindset: We have offices in Paris and New York.
- Flexible working: Work on-site in Paris, 100% remote, or something in between.
- Exciting moment: Opportunity to join early and build the partnership function from the ground up.
- All-star team: A solid team of wicked-smart builders.
- Learning opportunity: Strong focus on learning and growing through education and professional development in hard and soft skills.
- Trusting environment: Hands-off management style. We have a strong culture of ownership and autonomy
- Best in class perks: 35 paid days off, meal vouchers, cool offices, top-of-the-range equipment, great healthcare, and competitive salary and equity.
- Offsites: Regular offsites with the team, meetups, and strong connections to the startup ecosystem