Devoted Health (501+ Employees, 148% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
A bit about the role:
As a key member of the finance team, our Payroll Analyst is responsible for the processing of the weekly payroll function of the organization. The ideal candidate demonstrates excellent attention to detail, has a sense of urgency and handles each paycheck as their own. You will need to roll up your sleeves, have a hunger to learn and take on more responsibility as you grow with Devoted.
Responsibilities will include:’
- Assist in Processing all bi-weekly payroll information by entering information into the payroll system and processing within determined deadlines.
- Serve as our point person for all employee payroll related questions
- Ensure all timesheets have no exceptions and are approved by the supervisor
- Ensure all new hire forms are received and completed accurately by the employee
- Review the new hire information entered into ADP Update pay changes in ADP Assist in Preparing payroll reports for annual financial audit.
- Assist in the reconciliation and recording of salary and benefit expenses
- Manage and confirm all payroll filings with various states are accurate and complete
- Responsible for ensuring the setup of new State registrations are done properly and timely Ensure all bi-weekly payroll information is entered into the payroll system and electronically transmitted by determined deadlines
- Manage and maintain integrity of the data within payroll system
- Work closely with our People team on payroll, reporting and employee needs
- Implementation of new company codes for new legal entities
Attributes to success:
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to ask questions to meet deadlines
- You will roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Enjoying the work you do and when that’s done, asking for more
Desired skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with ADP WorkForce Now and Workday preferred
- Spreadsheet and database skills required
- Detail oriented – looking for the needle in the haystack is your favorite thing
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills required
- Bachelor’s or related accounting work experience required
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Commitment to employee support
Healthcare equality is at the center of Devoted’s mission to treat our members like family. We are committed to a diverse and vibrant workforce. If you lack a specific credential for this position but believe that your strengths and life experiences will propel our mission, we would love to hear from you.
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoted’s Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Where permitted by applicable law, candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.