Omnipresent Group (51-200 Employees, 1000% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Who we are
Remote work is one of the great equalizers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live. Omnipresent does just that.
We are a customer-focused global employment services partner that can help companies grow their teams in 155 countries and territories around the world. How do we do that? Well, through our SaaS platform, OmniPlatform. We help companies (big or small) deal with the complexities involved with hiring global teams remotely, by managing employee onboarding through to offboarding, including legal and compliance, payroll, expenses, and health and benefits.
We also practice what we preach! We are a fully remote company which means we have no head office. Our team of more than 300 people is located in more than 45 countries and territories around the world. This means you can work from anywhere. We provide benefits and support in any global location just as we would for our clients and their remote teams. Our company has a flat structure which means accountability and taking initiative towards your everyday tasks that help further our ambitious company goals.
At a time when remote work is exploding, we’re growing our team to help make global remote work a reality for people everywhere.
We’re building a suite of products to help companies operate in this new world taking away the bureaucracy, cost and complexity of working globally. Our core product is growing fast and we’re now gearing up to launch additional products to serve a wider range of customer problems.
Putting values first, you’ll support the building of the payroll product as we grow, delivering both an employee and customer experience second-to-none, driving service delivery excellence while leveraging lean processes and technology in ensuring continued delivery of world class outcomes.
You are naturally curious. You take initiative. You communicate well. You drive projects independently, and report up clearly to the management team.
You have at least 5 years’ experience in international payroll (EOR and/or PEO experience is highly advantageous). You have an in-depth awareness of the data points required to complete accurate payroll globally. You have experience in automation.
You will be a subject matter expert on global payroll and have experience building out scalable payroll technology in support of a product roadmap:
- Develop and execute against a strategy for the Payroll product and systems function; example elements of a strategy include the function’s vision, payroll systems design, target metrics, and tactical approach.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering to design our payroll technology stack to include the following products:
- EOR “Employer Of Record”
- PEO “Professional Employment Organisation”
- Work intimately with Product and Engineering to deliver scalable solutions for our customers, you will oftentimes need to objectively evaluate the team’s competing priorities and align stakeholders on the most-optimal solution for Omnipresent and our customers.
- Coordinate cross functional deliverables between sales, product, engineering and finance to implement relevant, scalable solutions.
- Critically evaluate and test upcoming ships (e.g., product launches), determine the actions required to optimize the operational impact of the ships, and tactically coordinate those actions.
- Working with our FinTech Ops team to optimise our payments processes and monetisation.
- Maximize the impact of your learnings by proactively identifying other opportunities to further help Payroll Products scale and sharing input on other projects when relevant.
- Attend business and product roadmap meetings to develop future state processes, syndicate approaches with cross functional teams, document business requirements, convert requirements to functional specifications for payroll, finance, and product & engineering teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a precise talent for clearly articulating operational context and considerations to stakeholders that are less familiar with the domain.
- The ability to understand the implications of Omnipresent’s ships such as product features, policy changes, and sales outreach on the user experience and resulting support experience.
You’ve done all of these things..
- 8+ years of operational experience, preferably in the payroll industry, building and managing complex global payroll systems
- Experience driving creative solutions with and effectively informing the roadmap of cross-functional teams (e.g., experience negotiating the development of product features with product teams)
- Experience critically evaluating a problem from multiple, oftentimes competing perspectives, identifying the optimal solution, and aligning stakeholders on the solution
- Strong understanding of global payroll vendor technology, including relevant risks and regulations.
- A track record of leading and proactively managing end-to-end execution of projects/programs that have transformed their company’s payroll operations and delivered quantifiable business impact
- A proclivity for working in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment as well as the horsepower to balance multiple priorities
What’s in it for you?
- Shared ownership: Being a part of our journey means you’ll own a piece of Omnipresent.
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays.
- Company retreats: We have an annual company-wide retreats, and well as socials and other team building activities.
- Flexible working: Work from anywhere in the world! We don’t care where or when you work, as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows.
- Development: Training, coaching, and an environment that promotes career ambition and progression.
- Work environment: Whilst we are fully remote, we offer all employees access to co-working spaces wherever they live in a flexible manner so that you use what you need.
- Parental leave: For employees that have been with us for 12 months, we offer 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay for primary caregivers. We also offer enhanced leave for secondary caregivers, of 4 weeks at full pay and an additional 4 weeks of unpaid leave.
- Wellbeing: Mental health and wellbeing support and services through Plumm
- Home office setup: It should go without saying that we will provide you with the equipment you need to work from home in the same way you would if you were in an office. Prefer a PC to a Mac? No problem. You choose what you need. We’ll give you a budget to get all the infrastructure that enables you to work effectively wherever you are, including broadband costs.
- Education budget: Your development should be a continuous conversation with your manager and they will support you in choosing what you need whether that’s accreditations, workshops, or formal degree programs or courses. Important is that you update your Individual Development Plan with any kind of education you take, so that you make sure that you apply the knowledge you have gained in theory, and the learned information will stay with you long term.
We believe remote working is a great equalizer and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.