EcoSystems (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our Big Story
EcoSystems is saving billions of gallons of freshwater and millions of tons of CO2 by proving that conservation is good for business. We are one of the fastest growing companies in the country (#48 on 2020’s Inc 5000) and continue to be a leader in the conservation industry. Join us on the front lines of the fight against climate change.
As part of a small team in our growing People Department, you have a unique opportunity to help strengthen our impact driven culture and help grow our talented team. We are looking for you to help create better processes and manage People operations, while also rolling up your sleeves as an individual contributor. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with a growth mindset – this person will have experience in HR and People work and ideas on how to make the traditional HR experience way better.
Your position will report to the Director of People. This position will be remote-first, however, candidates based in South Florida will be given special consideration.
- Payroll: Administer payroll bi-weekly; coordinate with supervisors on payroll issues; communicate regularly with supervisors and payroll provider; ensure payroll is administered correctly and on-time.
- Full-Cycle Recruitment: Help develop a recruitment strategy for all levels of hiring needs across the organization; post job openings on multiple sources; interview, facilitate, and onboard the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Onboarding and Offboarding: Conduct or acquire background checks and I-9 employee eligibility verifications; hold new hire orientations; track and facilitate offboarding and conduct exit interviews.
- Field Services Business Partner: Work hand-in-hand with our Project Leaders, helping them with their People issues in order to maximize efficiency and efficacy; be the point of contact for our field teams, helping answer questions, troubleshoot issues, provide support to those on the road.
- Benefits: Help implement and troubleshoot employee benefits structure; provide guidance during open enrollment season; provide administrative help for benefits program and coordinate with service providers to make sure records are up to date.
- HR Administration: Keep the People Department organized and motivated; collect, organize and maintain Google drive, employee records, I-9 verification documents, and benefits and leave paperwork; send weekly reminders on various topics related to People.
- Performance Management: Help administer our impact review system and track performance and participation across the organization.
- Culture: Champion our culture across all levels of our organization; help improve our current kudos program and develop new employee recognition programs and ways to integrate teams across the organization; organize team-building events
- General: Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff; perform tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; compliance; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of three to four years’ experience in Human Resources Management or Administration.
- Recruitment/talent management experience, payroll experience and people operations proficiency required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication talents.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and GSuite is required.
- Experience with Zenefits or Monday.com is a big plus.
- Ability to speak conversational Spanish is nice to have.
- A commitment to EcoSystems’ mission.
What We Offer You:
- Full-time employment and competitive pay
- Paid Time Off and holidays
- Benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance plus health savings accounts
- Opportunities to advance as the company grows
- Make an impact: your work has a direct effect on the success of the company and on the environment
EcoSystems is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected status.
All qualified applicants must be able to satisfy the Department of Homeland Security Form I-9 requirement with the documents necessary to verify identity & employment authorization. If hired, you must successfully pass a background screening with EcoSystems.