Graphitehq (51-200 Employees, 586% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Graphite is a boutique digital marketing firm that builds scalable growth engines for consumer technology companies such as Ticketmaster, MasterClass, and Honey. We specialize in search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, mobile app growth, and conversion optimization.
We are a global team with additional team members across the US, Asia, Canada and Latin America, and we are ready to welcome our next team member!
We are currently hiring a People Operations Specialist to help Graphite continue to focus on putting people first. This role will support our rapidly growing organization with operational tasks concentrated on our people.
Who you are
You are driven, motivated and passionate about people.
With 80+ team members across the globe, we need a dynamic People Operations Generalist to play a crucial role in designing, continually evolving and reliably delivering People processes, systems and programs that help keep our People happy/excited/motivated while scaling our business. This role will help design the ultimate employee experience by building strong relationships with Graphite Team Members to not only help better understand the needs of the business but to play an integral role in the creation of building a world class people experience. The ideal candidate is excited about making a large impact on company culture and employee experiences. You have proven time management skills, value attention to detail and have the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task. This is a fully remote job opportunity.
What you’ll do
- Build strong relationships with the Graphite Team Members
- Help develop and support people initiatives & programs in collaboration with Graphite’s values and mission
- Own documentation including creating contracts & offers, onboarding and offboarding coordination, etc.
- Document, implement and work to improve upon processes, procedures and programs relating to the team member lifecycle
- Assist with talent acquisition as needed
- Develop and propose new strategies for improving employee branding and messaging, sourcing activities, interview processes, candidate experiences and recruitment marketing
- Work with leadership to have a culture of continuous improvement and make sure to deliver a high-quality and holistic people experience
- Ensure the prompt conveyance of timely people operations processes including benefits, unemployment claims, offboarding, job information changes including compensation, promotions and transfers, etc.
- Ensure that the Graphite Team has a full understanding of operational processes, policies and any necessary changes providing guidance, support and training when necessary
- Accountable for HRIS data including team member records and information changes such as promotions, terminations and transfers
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of all people data is up-to-date in any and all required systems
- Act as source of information and support for employee relations issues providing guidance and interpretation as needed
- Administer various surveys, conduct onboardings, track employee journeys, conduct exit interviews and provide useful data to guide decision making.
- Previous experience (3+ years) working in or recruiting for technical or digital marketing positions in a start-up or agile environment
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats and are unafraid of change
- You thrive in fast-paced, ever-changing environments
- Possess an understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Spanish (nice to have)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Experience hiring a wide variety of roles across both tech and non-tech, as well as a broad scope of role seniority
- A data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Required: Previous experience working in a Tech company, Growth Agency, or Startup; applications that do not fill this requirement will not be considered
Additional Required Qualifications
- Experience in an extremely fast-paced environment with multiple, competing demands is highly desirable.
- The ability to manage and prioritize multiple requests from different sources is required.
- Self-starter, self-driven.
- Organization skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks without compromising quality or service. Internet-savvy, able to navigate the internet with ease.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships and networks.
- The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently through verbal and written correspondence.
- Strong understanding of hiring regulations and best practices in both USA and Canada; Latin American knowledge also a plus.
- Advanced English skills.