Picnic Technologies (501+ Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
What you’ll do
- Prepare weekly employee schedules and find creative solutions to last minute challenges
- Process weekly payments of the employees
- Find the errors in finalizing large schedules and payments
- Communicate around weekly schedules and payments
- Suggest improvements and optimize the schedule and payment process
- Communicate effectively with different teams to deliver impactful and sustainable solutions
- Collaborate on building and optimizing models for process improvements
- Approaching exciting challenges with a holistic mindset
- At least a bachelor degree in Logistics, Operations, or relevant analytics study program
- 0 to 4 years of relevant experience
- You can tackle complex challenges with a data-driven, people-oriented, and entrepreneurial mindset
- Fluency in English
Every expert was once a beginner!
You’ll get plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself and grow, including the Picnic Tech Academy, Lunch & Learn sessions, and tailored soft skills training. We also offer free professional weekly language courses.
Make a difference
You’ll work in an awesome scale-up environment with the freedom to drive your own projects and create a visible impact.
Our fully electric vehicles and sustainable business model mean you’ll also be contributing to making the world a better place!
Teamwork makes the dream work
With more than 80 nationalities across 3 countries, you’ll be part of a diverse company with plenty of cool stuff to get involved with, from board game evenings to after-work drinks to our company ski trip and more!
You are what you eat
You’ll get freshly prepared, healthy lunches, as well as snacks and drinks—enjoy!
Mental health is important. As well as having the option to speak with Picnic colleagues who act as confidential advisors, our collaboration with OpenUp gives you easy access to professional psychologists, along with workshops and materials.
We offer competitive compensation and a pension plan that looks out for your future self as well as 30 vacation days per year, so you can recharge your batteries
Where possible, we like to enable people to work in ways that suit their working styles, which is why we have a hybrid-working model. Our teams generally like to have at least one team day per week at the office (the tasty lunch and endless coffee may be a factor), but besides that, it’s up to you and your team.
Benefits for expats
It can be daunting starting a new job AND moving to a new country. That’s why we offer lots of support for our many expat colleagues, including:
Relocation package: If you join Picnic from abroad, we’ll sponsor your Visa, and offer you a month of accommodation while you settle in (as long as regulations allow).
From health insurance to living arrangements to pet passports, there are always colleagues who’ve faced the same challenges and are more than happy to help!
Commitment to equal opportunities
Picnic is an equal opportunity employer—this means that all decisions regarding applications will be based on qualifications and merit. Applicants will be regarded independently of age, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, skin color, civil status, religious beliefs, physical or mental disability, or any other factors protected by law.
At Picnic, we celebrate and value our differences and are committed to building a safe and inclusive working environment where everyone can be themselves.