Allstate (501+ Employees, 8% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Performance Media team, part of Digital Marketing, is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of Programmatic, Paid Social, Paid Search (SEM), Lead Aggregators and Affiliate Marketing tactics. The Performance Media Consultant II, reporting to the Performance Media Team Lead, will be responsible for the planning, execution, measurement and optimization of performance media campaigns for the assigned lines of business.
- Develop performance media plans for assigned lines of business
- Execute performance media campaigns – structuring and setting up campaigns, implementing bids and budget caps, placing bid modifiers, monitoring performance and regularly optimizing to drive better results
- Drive strong financial performance of smaller to medium budget under management – new business sales and customer lifetime value
- Collaborate with Analytics team to drive constant data-driven optimization of campaigns and incorporate learnings to improve performance
- Partner with the operations team to develop annual plans and budget forecasting, and proactively manage media budget to variance thresholds
- Ensure campaign tracking/tagging is implemented to capture all necessary data points
- Partner with content specialists to develop high performing creative assets and messaging, and optimize digital experience through A/B and MVT
- Benchmark campaign results against historical as well as competitive results and always stay ahead of industry and competitive trends
This job does not have supervisory duties.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2 or more years of related experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Digital Media Buying, particularly performance media such as SEM
- Bid Management Platform experience – i.e.: Google Search Ads 360, Kenshoo, Marin
- Digital Analytics Tool experience – i.e.: Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Webtrends, Heap
- Data Visualization & Reporting – i.e.: Tableau, DOMO
- Budget Management – Forecasting, Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Ability to think strategically and execute at a tactical level equally well
- Ability to influence decision-making in a highly matrix environment
- Advanced Excel skills, including understanding of formulas, functions and analyzing results
- Advanced organization and project/program management skills
- Advanced communication skills including proficiency in developing and delivering presentations
Compensation offered for this role is $56,600.00-$91,850.00 per year and is based on experience and qualifications.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy. For a full description of Allstate’s benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click ‘here‘ for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click ‘here‘ for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster click ‘here‘. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click ‘here‘. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee’s terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.