IRI UK (201-500 Employees, 11% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
IRI is a leading provider of big data, predictive analytics and forward-looking insights that help FMCG, healthcare, retailers and media companies to grow their businesses. With the largest collection of purchase, media, social, causal and loyalty data, all integrated on an on-demand cloud-based technology platform, IRI guides its clients around the world in their quests to remain relevant, capture market share, connect with consumers and deliver market leading growth.
We are proud of our vibrant and diverse culture, where we encourage authentic people to flourish in the organisation. At the heart of the business are our core principles around client centricity, differentiation, challenger mentality, innovation, trust and work-life balance.
Overview of the role:
We are looking for a versatile and highly-organised personal assistant to perform personalised administrative duties for a number of our key executive leaders, including HR and Finance. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the leaders’ schedules , scheduling meetings, taking notes (when necessary), and handling correspondence on their behalf. You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
To ensure success as a personal assistant, you should exhibit excellent organisational skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial capacity. Accomplished personal assistants are intuitive to the needs of the managers and work autonomously to provide customised administrative support.
Main role responsibilities:
- Acting as a first point of contact to the executives, dealing with correspondence and calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Supporting the organisation of events and conferences
- Ensuring the executive is fully informed and prepared for tasks and deadlines
- Supporting the development and preparation of reports, presentations and correspondence
- Developing and maintaining flexible filing systems through the OneDrive and SharePoint tools
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Collating and filing expenses
- Ad-hoc tasks in direct support of the executives’ day-to-day work in the IRI business
Skills and Experience Required:
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft Office (365) suite, and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
Bonus points for:
- Demonstrable experience in senior level secretarial roles
- Spoken written or verbal European language proficiency
- Experience in global, matrixed business
As well as the core skills, experience and attributes that are required for the role, our values sit at the heart of our organisation. Therefore, we always look for people who can continuously champion our values through-out the business within their day-to-day role:
We say what we mean, and we mean what we say, delivering what we promise and choosing the hard right over the easy wrong
We put others before ourselves
We want our organisation to reflect the communities in which we work, and for everyone to feel safe and comfortable to bring their whole, unique self to work every day.
We deliver what we promise, on time and with excellence
We enable greatness because we are choiceful about what we will, and will not, do and have the supporting infrastructure to make that happen
We are hungry to win, and we start with “what has to be true” and figure out how to make that happen
We respect and value each other, our opportunities, and our clients