Pantera Capital (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Engineering at Pantera Capital delivers technologies and processes that empower Pantera’s people, trading businesses, and investment team to rapidly scale, collaborate, and innovate while minimizing risk. Within that department, Platform Engineering faces outward to bring the best of Pantera Engineering to external customers (founders and portfolio companies). As a Platform Engineer, you will work with founders and protocol teams to help foster the next wave of crypto innovation. You will also communicate internally with the team to help improve our investment decisions and secure our asset management operation.
- Design and implement systems and processes to enable the firm to interact with new crypto technologies in novel ways
- Research new crypto protocols and technologies to become an early subject-matter expert on the engineering side
- Work closely with IT and security teams to ensure systems are operational and secure while achieving business objectives
- Report and communicate vulnerabilities in audited systems to various audiences (investment team, engineering team, portfolio companies)
- Ensure the adoption of the best security practices in our portfolio companies for blockchain development across design, implementation, testing, release
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- An analytical mindset. You should feel comfortable using qualitative and quantitative data to inform your decision making
- Strong experience and familiarity with high performance distributed systems and Web3
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field, or extensive practical experience
- Smart contract languages are a bonus!
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for engineering quality on both building new systems and improving existing ones: testing infrastructure and methodologies, code hygiene, change review
Location Tagging: #US #CANADA