Billie (51-200 Employees, 59% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Hi! We are Billie, the leading provider of “Buy Now, Pay Later” (BNPL) payment methods for businesses, offering B2B companies innovative digital payment services and modern checkout solutions. We are here to transform and upgrade the operating system of B2B Payments. Thus, we enable businesses to pay and get paid on their own terms, having the same frictionless and flexible experience as consumers are used to nowadays. To do so, our solutions are based on proprietary, machine-learning-supported risk models, fully digitized processes and a highly scalable tech platform. This makes us a deep-tech company building financial products, not the other way around. We love building simple and elegant solutions and we strive for automation and scalability. Our vision to create new freedom through innovation has attracted exciting strategic partners and highly experienced investors, making us join forces with Klarna and securing an outstanding $100 million Series C funding round nearly quadrupling our previous valuation. Our investors include VCs such as Dawn Capital, Creandum, Picus and SpeedInvest.
Join us to create the future of B2B payments!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are searching for an outcome-oriented Platform Product Manager. Your role will be to enable other product teams to ensure regulatory obligations are met. This will require you to translate regulatory and compliance requirements into concrete product initiatives, and develop technical solutions together with your team.
- Collaborate closely with Billie’s internal stakeholders, especially in the Legal and Compliance domain, on topics relating to AML & KYC.
- Work together with other product teams to understand problems and develop solutions to manage and fulfill regulatory requirements.
- Support new country launches and Regulatory Reporting.
- Guide the development of features, by solving identified problems together with our talented developers.
- Build and manage the roadmap of your product team, in alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Become the key stakeholder and touch point for the integrated third-party providers Billie uses to meet obligations in the Legal & Compliance Domain.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years Experience in a Product Management role (a plus if it’s within a FinTech, Finance or B2B organization).
- A good understanding of AML, Fraud or Regulatory Compliance products. As well as some understanding of financial regulations and the ability to apply these requirements to Billie’s needs.
- Experience and understanding of Legal & Compliance regulations specific to Germany (other European countries is a plus).
- Excellent analytical skills (including proficiency in SQL) and you are able to make informed business decisions based on these insights.
- A good understanding of topics related to APIs, relational database models, microservices architecture, message queues etc.
- A strong communicator who likes to champion the user’s perspective in discussions with teams and stakeholders.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Flexible work hours and trust in your ability to deliver, empowering you to take control of your work-life balance.
- Up to 6 weeks per year of “Workation”.
- One of the best Virtual Shares Incentive Programs in the market, so that everyone at Billie is invested in our success.
- Freedom to balance working from home and the office according to you and your team’s needs. No restrictions, only guidelines and a flexibility-first approach.
- Our “Catch a Ride with Billie” program gives you a big discount on the Monthly Public Transport pass in Berlin.
- A yearly development budget to broaden your skill set and horizons. We also offer free German group classes with your colleagues.
- An English-speaking, multicultural team with more than 35 nationalities from all continents represented in our staff.
- A one-time relocation bonus if you join us in Berlin.
- A great office space near Checkpoint Charlie with free gym access, healthy snacks and cereals, fruit, coffee, soda, and beer.
Billie offers you the opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Fintech startups in Europe following the mission to innovate to create new freedom for businesses of all sizes. Our combined decades of experience in B2B Financing and Payments in a market thirsty for innovation and change make this a fantastic possibility to get into the most dynamic space in tech.
Join an international team of talented, passionate people where drive and merit matter. We work in nimble, cross-functional teams with open communication lines across the company. You’ll be surrounded by smart people from a wide variety of backgrounds from which you can learn and that want to learn from you.
Are you ready to join Billie?