Squarespace (501+ Employees, 22% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Squarespace is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team. We are looking for a candidate who is comfortable driving platform growth and user success with supporting stakeholders and business leads. You have experience with go-to-market, product and feature launches, positioning and messaging, and demonstrated success driving cross-product adoption. Experience with CRM is a bonus.
The growth product marketing manager will be a part of the product marketing organization, which values communicating the core benefits of the Squarespace platform to all its customers, driving new product adoption, and working cross-functionally to message, position, and go to market with Squarespace products and features. You are passionate about the customer and bringing their voice into product development.
This can be based in our headquarters in New York or remotely, and reports to the Associate Director of Product Marketing
You’ll Get To…
- Craft positioning and messaging, lead go-to-market strategy, partner cross-functionally to execute on product marketing plans, and play a key role in supporting Squarespace platform evolution
- Surface insights to inform product development
- Identify GTM priorities
- Map out the customer’s journey + marketing funnel on Squarespace
- Work with Product Analytics, Customer Value and Marketing Analytics to solve for customer journey data gaps
- Optimize trial experience flow with key marketing partners
- Identify growth opportunities across the Squarespace platform
- Unlock cross-product efficiencies
Who We’re Looking For
- 3-4 years of marketing experience, with 2+ years of demonstrated success in product marketing, growth marketing, product management, content strategy, or go-to-market
- Deep user understanding to be the voice of the user in every “room” and on every project
- Data-driven with the ability to discover and tie together insights to influence decisions
- A storyteller with strong communication skills (verbal, written, visual), distilling complex concepts into simple language
- Project management abilities to plan and execute cross-functional initiatives and prioritize across multiple product launches
- Growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement of self and team
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation& paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- $100 per month remote stipend
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.