Contentsquare (501+ Employees, 70% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
About the role:
As a Senior Solutions Consultant at Contentsquare, you will work alongside our growing team of Account Executives and Account Managers. If you are passionate about helping enterprise brands improve their digital experiences while being the trusted advisor in a team of senior sales executives, this is the role for you!
During the sales cycle, you will lead proof of concepts, demonstrating Contentsquare’s ability to meet and exceed customer technical and business requirements, often in the customer’s production environment.
Interview Process: Sales recruiter (30’), Hiring Manager (45’), Technical and Sales vetting (60’), Presentation (60’), Hired! 🙂
What you’ll do:
- Help clients drive business growth through strong alignment and integration of the ContentSquare offering.
- Collaborate with sales teams (new and existing accounts) to understand customer requirements and provide sales feasibility expertise.
- Prepare and deliver presentations demonstrating your expertise in CS products or services to customers, captivating your audience (Marketing, IT, Merchandising, Mobile…).
- Be the customer’s trusted advisor throughout the pre-sales lifecycle sales process.
- Lead webinars, speak at conferences, and create public-facing training content.
- Ability to lead a presentation and communicate with a group effectively, to be a storyteller. Demonstrating through ROI, value propositions, use cases…
- 10+ years B2B Enterprise SaaS experience as a solutions consultant, technical solutions engineer, or comparable role with a track record of success in customer facing roles,
- 5+ years hands on experience implementing and operating relevant Martech solutions (e.g. Google/Adobe Analytics, Tealium, etc.)
- Extensive familiarity with front end web technologies and techniques (JS, CSS, HTML and/or Native App Development Kits), a background in web development a huge plus.
- Looking for talented, hungry, capable sellers with the relevant technical background.
Why you should join Contentsquare
– Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
– We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
– We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
– We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
– Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
– Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
– Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
– Wellbeing allowance
– Home Office Allowance
– A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries — ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.