HealthVerity (51-200 Employees, 111% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
How you will help
The Pricing Analyst performs a variety of core pricing assignments within our rapidly expanding business. Key responsibilities include maintaining pricing requests in HealthVerity Marketplace, reviewing and answering correspondence between counterparties on Marketplace, preparing pricing models to support the Marketplace Pricing & Strategy Manager, assisting with complex pricing strategies and ensuring completeness and accuracy of Marketplace as a system of record. The Pricing Analyst will also create and manage reporting, dashboards, metrics as appropriate. As the Pricing function sits within the Product organization, you will also participate in Product development, feedback and roadmap efforts.
What you will do
• Support the electronic bidding system across 75 national data sources in the HealthVerity data ecosystem.
• Help lead the Marketplace pricing request process, including reviewing, editing and processing orders, as well as supporting the Marketplace Pricing & Strategy Manager in negotiating with data partners to secure pricing for key projects.
• Track, catalog and report pricing insights, inclusive of fair market value calculations and of market clearing prices by various elements such as therapeutic categories, use cases and data types.
• Execute pricing strategies that help buyers and suppliers drive towards market clearing prices.
• Analytically minded and thoughtful in assessing and translating complex needs into distilled opportunities.
• Organized and attentive to detail within the context of a fast-paced team environment, to meet deadlines and adapt to change seamlessly.
• Capable in executing against complex pricing models.
• Eager to engage both internal and external stakeholders with a poise to answer for sensitive considerations and mission critical revenue targets.
• A self-starter, eager to learn and voice new ideas.
• A team member who exudes a high degree of professionalism and treats others with respect.
• East Coast located or open to working EST hours given “market hours” of HealthVerity Marketplace.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree required. Preferred field of study: finance, economics, accounting, statistics or mathematics.
• 1 to 2+ years practical experience in an analytical role, healthcare experience a plus.
• Demonstrated competency in meeting deadlines and answering for multiple stakeholders, client-ready skills a plus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Highly Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets.
• Skilled in creating dashboards, reports, analyses.
At HealthVerity we are actively solving some of the greatest challenges in healthcare through innovative technology and data solutions. Our customers and partners including pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and government organizations look to HealthVerity to partner on their most complicated use cases, leveraging our transformative technologies and real-world data infrastructure. The HealthVerity IPGE platform, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange, enables the discovery of RWD across the broadest healthcare data ecosystem, the building of more complete and accurate patient journeys and the ability to power best-in-class analytics and applications with flexibility and ease. To learn more about the HealthVerity IPGE platform, visit www.healthverity.com.
Why you’ll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
We are one team – Our people define our culture and always will. We take time out to celebrate each other at the end of every week through company-wide shout outs, and acknowledge the value that each of us adds towards our greater mission. Come share all you have to offer.
We are learners – Every team member is continually learning, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or much longer. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our clients, partners, and each other.
Benefits & Perks
• Equity-based compensation: we are all invested in the success of HV
• Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia and our west coast office is in Los Angeles, with the majority of our team distributed remotely across 25+ states
• Generous PTO: we understand the importance of delineating between our work and our lives outside of work
• Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
• Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal- and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to [email protected]
HealthVerity offers in-office and remote options, so you can work from anywhere within the US! #LI-Remote