"Sailpoint Technologies, Inc." (501+ Employees, 45% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
SailPoint is the Worldwide Leader for Enterprise-Class IAM (Identity and Access Management)
We minimize risk and maximize business growth by managing access to data and resources across our client’s enterprise. We do it effectively and securely for every person who interacts with our client’s organization—any user, on any device, anywhere in the world.
We were first to recognize that companies could benefit from an approach to identity that addresses both IT and business priorities. We developed a unique, risk-based model and leveraged that approach for everything from compliance to user provisioning. Then we followed that with the industry’s first solution for truly extending enterprise identity management to applications in the cloud.
Today, we offer comprehensive products that can handle enterprise IAM on premises or as a cloud-based service. This gives you the freedom to choose the best solution for your current needs, while at the same time establishing a clear path for future growth.
The ideal candidate on the DevOps team will be a self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced job, thrives on problem solving, and is committed to delivering seamless product availability to large enterprises around the world.
- Build and maintain a resilient, secure, and efficient SaaS (software as a service) application platform to meet established SLAs
- Automate deployment, monitoring, management, and incident response
- Monitor site stability and performance and troubleshoot site issues
- Scale infrastructure to meet rapidly increasing demand
- Manage cross-functional requirements working with Engineering, Product, Services, and other departments.
- Collaborate with developers to bring new features and services into production
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures
- Proactively meet standards for information security and compliance, such as ISO27001, SOC1, SOC2, etc.
Background & Experience:
- 8+ years of experience in 24×7 production operations, preferably supporting a highly available environment for a SaaS or cloud service provider
- 8+ years of experience with cloud infrastructure environments; primarily with AWS, and some Azure experience
- Extensive Kubernetes knowledge is a must.
- Release automation (Jenkins, ArgoCD, Atlantis, LaunchDarkly, etc.) with CI/CD pipelines
- Linux administration, and Linux debugging experience
- Experience using programming languages to manage cloud environments at scale
- Strong understanding of application and infrastructure monitoring solutions; primarily with Prometheus, ElasticSearch, Jaeger, and Grafana
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and leadership qualities – ability to develop processes and influence engineers to adopt said processes
- Experience leading projects from ideation to release and ongoing maintenance
- Ability to operate in an agile, entrepreneurial environment that is rapidly evolving
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline, or equivalent experience
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.