Appfire (201-500 Employees, 198% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are Appfire, the largest global provider of award-winning Atlassian apps! Our portfolio of trusted product brands includes more than 100 purpose-built apps loved by thousands of teams and millions of users worldwide.
Amplified by our partnership and strategic investment from private equity powerhouse Silversmith Capital Partners, a recent surge of marquee brand acquisitions, and an additional $100M investment from TA Associates, Appfire is uniquely poised to accelerate our leadership position within the billion-dollar Atlassian app market.
Come be a part of our Appfire family for this amazing journey! Learn more atxa0appfire.com.
Appfire is looking for a talented Principal Product Manager, Purchase Experience.
In this role,xa0 you will work with leadership to define a vision for the customer’s Purchase Experience.xa0 Your mission is to then define, lead and deliver upon the strategy that delivers upon the vision. xa0You will work with a cross functional team including Marketing, Design and Engineering to develop underlying capabilities that enable the strategy. xa0 Your initial success will result in successfully delivering upon your strategy as well as growing adoption over time.
- Lead product management for the Purchase Experiencexa0
- With leadership, define a compelling vision and key objectives for the experience
- Define the strategy and roadmap to achieve the vision and objectives
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs requiredxa0 to make the strategy successful
- Define the business cases, requirements, etc to support the strategy
- Validate key decisions and assumptions through qualitative and quantitative customer proof
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of your strategy and tactics
- Ensure the underlying (technology) platform supports the necessary integrations, APIs, etc.
- Maintain a pulse on progress against your objectives, communicating and adjusting as needed
- Partner withxa0 go-to-market teams to define programs in support of platform objectives
- Communicate at multiple levels of the organization regarding progress against objectives
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, focus on Product Management or relevant subject area. MBA Preferred
- Minimum: 7+ years of product management experience preferably a XaaS consumption modelxa0
- Minimum: 4+ years experience developing commerce experiences, preferably with a marketplace
- Minimum: 4+ years experience using product analytics tools to drive product development
- Preferred: 2+ years using Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence) to deliver products / services
- Preferred: Product Management Certification (AIPMM, Pragmatic Institute, 280 Group)
We’ve Got You Covered!
As part of the Appfire team, in addition to a competitive full time salary, you’ll also have the flexibility to work from your home office and enjoy benefits such as full company-paid health insurance, dental, flex spending accounts, a 401k program, company paid mobile phone and internet, and more.
Appfire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination or harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
Why a Career at Appfire?
Appfire is a globalxa0companyxa0of awesome humans working to helpxa0teamsxa0all over the world. We believe that bold ideas light the way forxa0buildersxa0- just like us! Our culture embraces YOUR unique skills, while providing a collaborative, diverse environment that thrives on change and growth for the entire Appfirexa0family! At Appfire, innovators arexa0wanted!
Appfire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination or harassment of any kind. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.