Workboard (201-500 Employees, 181% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Work with purpose.
WorkBoard’s mission is to help companies and the people in them achieve their best results. We pioneered the Enterprise Results Management solution category so leaders can communicate strategy and align efforts well in a faster changing world, and so team members are energized by the purpose and impact of their work. Our customers drive faster growth and competitive advantage because they have higher alignment, real-time transparency, and sharper focus on the results that matter. Companies like Cisco, Microsoft, Juniper, Workday, 3M, Zuora, Anthem, Humana, and many others use WorkBoard’s platform, expert services, and professional certification programs to achieve their ambitious vision.
WorkBoard has built a clear lead in the space – it is the size of all the other OKR app providers combined, in large part because its founders and team members are experienced company builders focused on true, differentiated value for our customers. WorkBoard is backed by top-tier venture investors including Andreessen Horowitz, GGV Capital, SoftBank Investment Advisers, and Workday Ventures.
WorkBoard has bold ambitions for growth and is looking for a seasoned product leader to drive new product capabilities to increase monetization opportunities and usage of the product. As a Principal Product Manager, you will identify market opportunities, define product roadmaps, and lead new and existing capabilities from ideation to launch. With a flexible, collaborative, customer-first, and entrepreneurial attitude, you are ready and capable of diving into the technical details and delivering tactical value.
- 6+ years experience designing and shipping exceptional experiences with at least four years leading, mentoring and scaling product teams, ideally in enterprise software, SaaS, or B2B products
- BS degree or equivalent experience in technology industry,
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, an ability to articulate decisions and champion the user and business needs.
YOU’LL BE SUPER EFFECTIVE AT
- Creating the product vision and driving the roadmap, execution, and strategy for your product
- Building and maintaining the business case for your product and features, including market opportunity, user personas, and top use cases
- Partnering closely with business leaders, design, engineering, marketing and customers to deliver, launch and drive adoption for solutions that solve customer problems and address business goals
- Defining a set of success metrics for your features to measure customer satisfaction and business impact and track them
- Providing solutions that synthesize needs into a set of capabilities and features via strong written and verbal communication
- Approaching problems with curiosity, and humility and excitement to learn and growWITHIN ONE MONTH YOU’LL
- Attend a new-hire immersion training to build a deep understanding of our buyers, their pain points, our solution offering
- Learn the personas we cater to and our product strategy for their success
- Become OKR Coach certified and build a deep understanding of our methodology and solution approach
- Listen in on 3 sales demos and prospect calls
- Be a daily user of WorkBoard yourself
- Contribute to feature reviews, internal launch communications and enablement tools on a feature/feature area
- Write your first set of specifications for a feature
WITHIN THREE MONTHS YOU’LL
- Ramp up your WorkBoard product knowledge by building expertise and becoming our product Guru for the product area you will be supporting
- Deliver crisp requirements for your first set of features in the development cycle with product design and engineering team
- Define the success metrics for your area and start tracking them
WITHIN SIX MONTHS YOU’LL
- Help drive feature prioritization decisions and a 12 month product roadmap with an eye on key metrics and a comprehensive understanding of our product offering, and our near and long-term product strategy
- Be responsible for regularly delivering crisp requirements and working closely with product design and engineering teams to develop and deploy new and improved features
- Conduct full user feedback sessions & validate requirements and prototypes with customers
- Work with cross-functional growth, marketing, customer success and services functions to drive product adoption and customer engagement for the product areas you support
You’ll join a team where everyone—including you—is striving to constantly improve and reimagine the best value and quality of experience we provide as a company and solution. We are an incredibly supportive team, aim to be voracious learners in all of our interactions, and thrive on the excitement of supporting our customers’ success. When problems arise, everyone pitches in.
You will be a part of our vibrant and passionate product team, with a can-do attitude working to solve our customers’ most pressing needs to drive alignment and accountability at scale.
In a typical week you’ll spend time working with our customers, cross-functional field teams in sales, customer success and strategic services to learn and absorb the most important problems we need to solve, and then dive in and work with design and engineering to drive prioritization and the development of solutions and capabilities that will delight, inspire and empower thousands of people.
OUR VALUES – WE LIVE BY THE 4 Hs
Hungry for the opportunity
Operating as one happy team
A FEW OF OUR AWESOME BENEFITS
- Flexible PTO & sick days
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance
- 401K with employer matching
- Quarterly All-Hands Meetings
- And much more!
THE WORKBOARD STORY
WorkBoard provides a powerful, modern results platform to help companies achieve their growth plans. Unlike most enterprise software, our solution is important to every employee, so we strive to set the high bar for capabilities that delight and enable everyone to be more successful at work. WorkBoard is strategic to companies and personally relevant to the people that work in them.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates learning, diversity and inclusion. If you’re hungry to grow your skills while growing a company, your sense of urgency matches the size of our market opportunity, and you value and enable team mates’ contributions, then come join us!