"Sailpoint Technologies, Inc." (501+ Employees, 44% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
SailPoint, the leader in enterprise identity, brings SailPoint Predictive Identity™ to customers around the world.
At SailPoint, we are building the most comprehensive suite of identity governance & management SaaS products in the world. Built from the ground up on a microservices, multi-tenant architecture, our goal is to ensure customers can provision with confidence, protect at scale, and comply with certainty.
As SaaS has exploded and allowed employees to work better and faster, it’s caused a headache for IT, Compliance, Finance, and Procurement teams who have no central way to manage it. Our SaaS Management offering, SailPoint SaaS Management discovers and centralizes management of all of your SaaS applications in use so you can spend less time doing manual research, and more time optimizing, securing, and enabling the future of work.
About the role:
The SailPoint SaaS Management team is looking for a Principal Software Engineer, SaaS Management who will build new services and continue to help scale out the SaaS Management services. This is an opportunity to work on a product that is undergoing tremendous growth and brings with it an opportunity to build out new architectures/products and solve scalability (and data!) challenges.
Things you’ll do on a day-to-day basis:
- Work on SailPoint SaaS Management’s workflow engine – the central hub of taking all data within the dashboard and allowing clients to notify themselves, automate repetitive tasks, and orchestrate workflows across different services
- Build a real-time data pipeline to track how clients use our intelligent recommendations over time
- Ensure the solutions you’re building are driving value for our customers
- Lead technical architecture discussions, maintain and introduce robust, fast, scalable and reliable services primarily written in Go
Who you are?
We’d love to hear from you, if you have:
- 7+ years of industry experience building fast, reliable, data-based applications
- Deep understanding of modern technologies and paradigms and are excited to learn new ones (e.g. Golang, Docker, Redis, Postgres, GraphQl, Python, Kafka, Terraform, Timescale)
- Experience running scalable and reliable systems
- Product minded: You can turn complex business requirements into working software that our customers love to use.
- Pragmatism: Understand the trade-offs in employing different engineering solutions to a problem, valuing pragmatism over idealism. You know when it is time to refactor, and when it’s time to ship.
- Team players: You recognize that the ‘whole is greater than the sum of its parts,’ appreciate collaboration, and do your part to make the larger team win.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- You have some familiarity with Golang and distributed systems
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent professional experience
Why work with us?
- Be part of an incredibly talented team who are passionate about all things SaaS
- Join a product-focused company, who: values moving fast and keeping things stable, deploys multiple times a day, knows that sometimes building the “right thing” is more important than building things “right”, as long as we build it “better” each time we touch it.
- You want to be part of a team that leans on each other to learn, grow, and do things better and faster.
- You want to work on hard problems and build the future of IT Operations
- Contribute tangibly and significantly to our core product, bringing value to our customers each and every week
- We are constantly picking up new tools and technologies that help us improve our roles and product
- We are remote friendly!
- We are trusted as the central source of enablement for some of the fastest-growing companies in the world like Peloton, Epic Games, Jamf, Segment, and hundreds more.
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.