Klaviyo (501+ Employees, 219% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Klaviyo is seeking to hire a Principal Technical Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition team! As part of this Team, you will have the chance to build relationships with some of the most talented people in the tech industry! You will have a direct impact in contributing to the fast-paced growth of Klaviyo, creating an equitable culture and impacting the business with the hyper-intelligent, driven and empathetic people you bring into the company! As a Principal Recruiter you’ll own your end-to-end recruiting process as a strategic partner, managing relationships with R&D leadership, acting as a mentor to more junior recruiters on the team, drawing insights from analytics to improve ROI, and building an overall recruiting function for the areas in which you own.
How you’ll make a difference
- You’ll be trusted to operate independently on your end to end recruiting process, while managing key stakeholders and acting as a mentor to the greater team.
- Subject matter expertise in sourcing/engaging passive technical candidates for complex, high- level roles and negotiating informed, fair, competitive offers
- Autonomy in a fast-paced environment striving to hit aggressive hiring goals, while maintaining data integrity and meeting KPIs.
- Act as a strategic recruiting leader by being a subject matter expert to your peers, stakeholders and leadership in recruitment process, inclusivity, industry trends, market data and best practices
- Contribute to our greater Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, helping to create diversity of thought and foster an equitable team environment.
- Provide regular communication with senior leaders on headcount, pipeline trends, and progress toward goal.
- Coach stakeholders and leadership on realistic expectations using data, trends, ability to deliver
- Leverage social media, and existing tools to create a positive experience for all candidates while promoting Klaviyo’s brand.
- Create an equitable work space by surfacing opportunities for improvement in both assessments and debriefs
- Carry out assignments with limited guardrails, create project definition, act as a change agent for the implementation of process changes and drive impact in an ambiguous environment while making it less so for others.
- Have the opportunity to work with leadership and managers who care about your growth, understand and utilize your strengths and help you achieve personal and professional goals.
- Be an advocate for knowledge sharing, collaboration and true partnership
Who you are:
- Experience delivering high volume/complexity full cycle technical recruiting
- You are collaborative, empathetic and helpful by nature
- You get excited about process improvement and operational excellence
- You’re ambitious and are motivated by a desire for professional and personal growth. There are no recruiting challenges too big and you rise to the occasion when others don’t
- You recognize the balance between business needs and providing a stellar candidate experience
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and have a problem solving mentality
- Experience leveraging data to adjust processes and roll out strategy.
- You care deeply about making sure processes are inclusive and equitable
- You have experience with, and get excited about scaling an engineering hiring machine from scratch.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company’s hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a remote role, you can receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Requests can be submitted here. Additional information regarding benefits can be found here.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.