Sensor Tower seeks a Manager of Professional Services to be an integral part of our Professional Services team as it continues to grow and scale. This pivotal role reports to the Director of Professional Services, who has purview over all Pro Services clients. Our clients require enriched datasets that are customized to their strategic goals and reporting needs. We manage individual relationships with each client, execute on the projects that deliver value, and ensure their ongoing satisfaction with Sensor Tower data. This is a consultative role for someone with consulting experience and a background in digital marketing who can deliver exceptional results for clients.
What you’ll be managing…
- Manage Professional Services relationships with Sensor Tower clients. Most clients are publicly traded Fortune 500 names.
- Understand the full suite of Sensor Tower offerings, including Sensor Tower App Intel and Pathmatics Explorer, and leverage these tools for client success.
- Manage new client implementations.
- Support the sales and proposal process within Pro Services and with our Sales Team.
- Develop cross-functional relationships across Sensor Tower to be able to leverage all our resources for our clients.
- Utilize analytics and storytelling skills to develop high-end reports for clients as needed.
- Travel requirement ~10%-20% depending on projects and client needs.
Experience you bring…
- BA/BS – required, MA/MBA a plus.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a consulting role with heavy client-facing experience. Top-tier management consulting experience preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience with digital data (web/marketing/apps/SaaS).
- Demonstrated experience with Excel-based data analytics, reporting, and storytelling through PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to convert Sensor Tower jargon into layman’s terms so clients understand exactly what we can provide to them.
- You are excited to join an entrepreneurial culture dedicated to high speed growth in a very competitive industry.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- You’re a self-starter with a high degree of motivation, ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects.
The Pro Services team delivers customized data to some of our highest value clients in a fast-paced startup environment. We are lean, scrappy and have a great time while we deliver the highest quality data for some of the biggest names in tech, banking, retail, and advertising. If you want a challenge that’ll change your life, please apply.
We’re excited to meet you!
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.