Second Dinner (51-200 Employees, 180% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
HEEEEY! Second Dinner is hard at work on MARVEL SNAP, our fast-paced, super approachable, collectible card game that brings the Marvel multiverse to you! We seek an awesome Producer with experience working on web/mobile apps or games. As a production superhero, you’ll collaborate across teams to ensure our game is polished, fun, and constantly evolving!
If you’re passionate about collaborating and iterating with designers, artists, and engineers to craft powerful player experiences, then we’d love to hear from you!
**Please attach your cover letter AND resume as one document.**
We want you to…
- Collaborate with team leadership and other producers to keep teams moving forward with a shared vision
- Plan schedules and tasks to execute against game priorities
- Manage features and pipelines through full development cycles
- Estimate and track production schedules
- Assist with the operations of running a live game service
- Resolve bottlenecks to keep asset and feature development running smoothly
- Coordinate team resources to most effectively hit our goals
- Support a sustainable and continuously improving work environment
We want you to have…
- Experience working on web/mobile apps or games in production
- High levels of empathy and support for team members
- Approachability and excitement to collaborate across disciplines
- Flexible communication skills whether in person, over Zoom, or in writing
- Comfort with ambiguity while working to reduce the cone of uncertainty
- Love for playing and making great games
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with mobile game development
Second Dinner is located in sunny Orange County, CA. We are a small studio that believes in moving fast and giving everyone a feeling of ownership. People who join us will have a massive impact on both the game and the company.
Whether you prefer the serendipity and organic collaboration of being co-located in an office, or the focus and convenience of being fully remote, Second Dinner is excited to discuss how to help you do your best work. Remote? In-Person? A little of both? Let’s do it!
Second Dinner is fully funded, so we think we have everything we need to take our first game over the finish line. We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and stock options. It feels like a start-up over here, but without the risk of running out of money before our next milestone.
We are an equal opportunity employer that places high value on diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, disability status, sex (including pregnancy), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military status, or veteran status. A diverse team with varied perspectives makes us a better company and will help us make better games. If you can bring something new to the table and expand our point of view, that’s huge upside. Please apply!