ForgeRock (501+ Employees, 32% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Bristol, UK; Grenoble FR; Oslo NO; and Singapore. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Location – Remote in the US
This is an individual contributor role on the Portfolio Strategy team and is a unique blend of opportunities and responsibilities for a versatile person that loves data analysis and project management. The Product Commercialization Manager role will work cross functionally with the entire organization to define and execute go-to-market (GTM) plans for new product introduction and other commercial policies. In addition, this person will work to enhance our portfolio data analytics function.
- Consulting with Product Management, Marketing, Finance, Legal and Business Operations to ensure new pricing and packaging policies plans are effectively implemented continuously
- Build out a standard of reporting and KPIs that can reliably report on the health of the business from a portfolio perspective
- Partner with Engineering program management to define standardized execution dashboards and KPIs that should be surfaced at a business level
- Analyze growth metrics to measure the effectiveness of the portfolio of products from a GTM and customer adoption perspective. Identify key trends, root causes, and action plans. Drive follow up and closure of action plans. Analyze growth trends identifying value capture opportunities
- Work with Marketing to develop and maintain competitive benchmarks across pricing and sales metrics
If you have experience with the following, you may be a good fit
- Previous Management Consulting or Analytical role
- Experience with enterprise SaaS products
- MBA in business, economics or other analytical concentration
- Ability to create complex financial models and compelling business cases using Excel, Salesforce, Tableau to tell stories with Data
- Understands Project Management Principal's and familiar with end to end GTM (go-to-market) product launch
- Excellent quantitative and financial modeling skills as well as ability to effectively present and communicate insights and recommendations
- Understand pricing and value realization for software (design, development, marketing sales, implementation and support)
- Experience working with clients or customers, meeting facilitation and white boarding
- Light to Moderate travel
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.