Founded in 2012, Bitfinex is a digital asset trading platform offering state-of-the-art services for digital currency traders and global liquidity providers. We’re on a mission to create the most innovative cryptocurrencies exchange. This is a unique opportunity, a rare window of time at the tipping point of the financial evolution. Much like the early days of the internet, blockchain technology faces complex new challenges and having the best team plays a pivotal role in success.
Our team is fully remote and globally distributed to capture the best talent from around the world. So far our company has grown fast and stayed lean to secure its place as a leader in the space.
If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have confidence you can conquer the most challenging feats we’ll encounter, we want to talk to you. Join us, and help lay the foundation for a decentralized future
Currently looking for:
Product Manager (Remote)
As a Product Manager you will work with Product and Project managers and with members of the Engineering, Design, Marketing and Legal teams to formulate and execute our business and product strategies across the Bitfinex products.
You will focus on developing and continually improving Bitfinex’s industry-leading products. To do so you will need to develop a deep understanding of our trading platform and products, customers, the market, our competitors and the wider cryptocurrency and blockchain industry as a whole, and collaborate with world-class engineering, marketing, legal and design teams to deliver industry-leading technologies that help us meet the company’s high-level business goals. Specifically, you will:
- Understand Bitfinex’s professional trader user base and their requirements.
- Understand the wider cryptocurrency retail market, our competition, and retail investor requirements in-depth to develop and deliver new products and features that grow the product’s share of the retail market.
- Contribute to the development of product and business strategy for the product team and the business as a whole.
- Research, understand and analyze customer needs and expectations.
- Own and optimize adoption KPIs.
- Review and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Liaise with the marketing and legal teams to increase awareness of new product and services and lead product launches.
- Develop industry partnerships and expand our ecosystem of products and services.
- 2+ years of product management, product marketing and/or product design experience developing fintech or cryptocurrency-focused products.
- Experience collaborating on strategic product roadmaps; leading development from conception to launch; and working with cross-functional teams to develop consumer-facing products for international markets.
- BA/MA degree in business, marketing, design, human interaction design, computer science or equivalent working experience.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, be a true team-player, influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority, and effectively time-manage and prioritize under pressure.
- Strong UX skills, and an ability to develop simple, intuitive solutions to complex problems.
- Deep analytical, prioritization and problem-solving skills, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Demonstrated passion for cryptocurrency and the financial markets.
- An entrepreneurial self-starter mindset and the ability to succeed in a dynamic environment.
Additional preferred qualifications
- Experience developing financial products, technologies and platforms in the cryptocurrency space.
- Experience developing products for retail investors, e.g. mobile wallets, social trading, online brokerages, etc.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.