Casebook PBC (11-50 Employees, 39% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About Casebook PBC
At Casebook PBC, our software makes people’s lives better. Our company is committed to empowering community well-being through the delivery of adaptive, research-based and practice-driven technology. Designed to “help the helpers,” our innovative and award-winning SaaS solutions help improve outcomes in human services. We are continually expanding and updating the Casebook Platform in the hopes that our technology will reach a broader array of agencies, and that we will push the entire industry to innovate and aspire to a higher standard. We are a mission-driven company, and by joining, you’ll be making that mission a reality.
Location: Casebook is a remote-first company, and you are welcome to work from anywhere in the United States!
Casebook is used by human service agencies as their “system of record.” Our customers, such as foster family recruitment agencies, government community service agencies and domestic violence shelters enter data in Casebook that help their teams prioritize and document work to support their clients. We’re looking for an empathetic and intellectually curious product manager who can learn the business processes within different subdomains of human services and define/expand experience for front-line workers based on that knowledge. You’ll report into the EVP of Product and spend your time collaborating with a multi-disciplinary product/engineering/design team, sales and customer success teams, and customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Understand and describe the human services technology market, regulatory environment and customer needs to your team
- Represent the product vision to your Agile development team
- Collaborate and coordinate across the organization – at all levels – to identify, scope and document platform priorities for applications where caseworkers enter data
- Develop and iterate on product roadmaps
- Produce and edit materials for user design meetings, story breakdown meetings, user tests, product marketing and sales
- Facilitate roadmapping and backlog grooming sessions with development teams
- Define product KPIs
- Collaborate with and provide support to internal teams — training, helpdesk, sales, customer success
What You’ve Got:
- 2 to 3 years experience in product development or management for web and mobile applications, experience with SaaS applications, microservices and APIs a plus
- Minimum 2 years experience in user story-writing, acceptance criteria definition, managing a backlog and understanding how to keep a development team working efficiently
- Depth of experience prioritizing product development work and organizing team members around those priorities
- Familiarity with enterprise (B2B) software involving multiple streams, complex dependencies and complicated stakeholder ecosystems
- Strong presentation skills, particularly the ability to demo technology and to convey complex information and decision-related data concisely and logically
- Exceptional analytical, visual, and writing skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile to make things happen; ability to travel up to 25% of time
- Preferred work or volunteer experience in nonprofit or government human services
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Casebook PBC is also an equal opportunity employer. At Casebook PBC, we appreciate the value of diversity, and strive to create and support a workforce representative of the population we serve. Casebook PBC is committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all employees, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender expression and identity, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, sexual and reproductive health decisions, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or any other non-merit factor.