Color (501+ Employees, 296% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Color is a health technology company that makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. We have raised $100 million in Series E funding, bringing our valuation to $4.6 billion and our total raised amount to $378 million. We work with governments, public health institutions, employers, and national health initiatives around the world to provide the tools for preventive health and infectious disease management, including testing, vaccinations, and other services.
Apply to join Color and do the most meaningful work of your career. If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified but are up for the challenge – we want you to apply!
What we offer:
✨ Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits. Including employer HSA contributions.
Monthly lunch, phone, and wifi stipend for remote employees
Generous vacation policy, paid holidays and company-wide recharge days
Monthly stipend to spend on your well being
Equal paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
Four complimentary clinical-grade genetic testing kits for you and your family
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join Color’s Core Services team. Our mission is to help Color scale and innovate sustainably with growth. Our platform enables all other teams to rapidly launch and scale healthcare applications and services without compromising on quality, security and reliability.
In this role, you’ll work with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, designers and data scientists to deliver customer-facing features as well as shared frameworks, services and reporting interfaces that support all our products.
This is a unique opportunity for you to shape the future of one of the leading health and genomics platforms in the world!
How You’ll Contribute:
- Own the product strategy and roadmap for the Core Services team.
- Shape customer-facing product areas like the customer sign-in flow and the customer account, access and data management experiences.
- Define, build, launch and scale platform services and frameworks that are shared across all applications – including identity, authentication, instrumentation, feature management and experimentation.
- Interact regularly with leaders from leading enterprises, universities, private and public health systems and research institutions to collect customer context and requirements.
- Define, analyze and communicate product success metrics.
- Partner cross-functionally with our Go-to-Market teams to launch new products.
- Be the public-facing evangelist for Color’s Platform.
- Foster a strong team culture that builds on top of Color’s values and operating principles.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 4+ years of SaaS product management experience, preferably with a track record of delivering foundational technical features in areas like authentication, customer identity and data management, messaging etc.
- Strong technical background — you’ll need to be comfortable working with senior engineers to make large-scale product, infrastructure, and roadmap decisions.
- Experience partnering with customers, design, engineering, and go-to-market teams to define a strategic product roadmap.
- An analytical mindset. You approach problems from an inquisitive and scientific perspective. You are comfortable running quantitative analysis to help drive decisions but you also know how to balance quantitative and qualitative insights.
- Great communication skills. Asking questions, listening and driving group decision-making.
- An understanding of the modern web infrastructure landscape.
- Good knowledge of SQL and experience working with analytics tools like Looker or Amplitude is a plus.
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities in our recruitment process.
Mandatory Vaccination Policy Disclosure
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Color requires anyone working onsite or visiting Color’s offices to confirm they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is timely requested and approved. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Color.