Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. We build, power, and evolve the tools and technologies that connect entrepreneurs with buyers around the world. As an Etsy employee, you’ll tackle unique problems alongside talented coworkers committed to Keeping Commerce Human. We’re large enough that you’ll focus on meaningful, complex challenges, but small enough that you can make a rewarding impact.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join the Fulfillment group, which creates the end-to-end journey of handmade fulfillment on Etsy. This role will be responsible for tackling complex buyer and seller problems, develop strategies and roadmaps, and work with partners to execute those plans to build sustained value for our business and our customers. With over 85 million items offered by 4.5 million sellers, the group brings value to our buyers, sellers, and Etsy by balancing e-commerce best practices with the exciting challenges posed by operating at scale. Are you looking to build outstanding products and tackle multifaceted fulfillment challenges? If so, this could be the ideal match!
This is a full-time position located (eventually) in the greater New York City area or San Francisco Bay area. We offer flexible workplace policies that can accommodate work from home candidates who are comfortable traveling to an office location 2-3 times per week.
Many Etsy roles are open to remote candidates, and you’ll be able to identify which ones within the location header of each job description. For candidates who will work remotely from Colorado, visit this link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
About the Role
In this role you will:
- You will be responsible for developing the roadmap and prioritizing product features, through continuous iteration and experimentation
- You will lead a cross-functional team in crafting value for Etsy’s buyers and sellers
- Through rigorous user research and analysis, you will explore, ideate, validate, and build products that are strategically aligned with our business goals
- You will work closely and with top-notch designers, user research experts, data analysts, engineers and data scientists to create immersive and business driving experiences
Ideally you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Excited and passionate about solving buyer and seller fulfillment problems, developing strategies and roadmaps, and executing those plans to bring value to our business and customers
- Experienced with using qualitative and quantitative data (especially from A/B tests) to make product decisions. You also know when and how to balance data with intuition
- Inspiring, engaging and clear communication style; optimistic and forward-looking
- Natural collaborator who knows how to drive decision-making with Engineering, Product Design, Analytics, and Research partners
- Experience working in a marketplace, fulfillment, or logistics is a plus
- A passionate member of the Etsy community and someone who believes in Etsy’s vision, mission and values
If you’re interested in joining the team at Etsy, please send a cover letter and resume telling us why you’d be right for the position. As you’ve hopefully seen already, Etsy is a place that values individuality and variety. We don’t want you to be like everyone else — we want you to be like you! So write to us and tell us what you’re all about.
At Etsy, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We encourage people from all backgrounds, ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. Etsy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. While Etsy supports visa sponsorship, sponsorship opportunities may be limited to certain roles and skillsets.