Snap! Raise (201-500 Employees, 25% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About Snap! Mobile, Inc.:
Snap! Mobile, Inc. is the leading online fundraising and e-commerce platform servicing schools, teams, clubs, and booster clubs to help them get the resources they need to build the next generation of leaders. There are a hundred ways you can join us in creating a better tomorrow. Donate to a program. Buy a T-shirt. Become part of our team. Whatever it is, it will be the most important, meaningful thing you can do, because you’ll be making a difference in the life of a kid. And every kid needs a champion.
About the Role:
The Product Manager, Fundraising at Snap! owns key components of our fundraising platform. They will work closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Engineering teams to ensure the fundraising experience is optimized for donors, group leaders, and kids. This product is tightly integrated with other Snap! products to ensure accurate and timely information is provided to parents and students.
A motivated self-starter who puts the customer first, a Snap! Product Manager:
- Is Entrepreneurial.
- Is a strong communicator.
- Defines the vision for the product.
- Is the voice of the customer.
- Can deal with competing priorities.
- Has a sharp eye for detail and delivers high quality work.
This is a full-time, remote position.
Product Manager, Fundraising Responsibilities:
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and products.
- While maintaining an existing product, define the vision for the next evolution of Snap! Raise products.
- Aligning stakeholders around the vision for the product.
- Work closely with engineering, design, business development, marketing, and stakeholders on strategic initiatives
- Lead product and technology roadmaps from concept to execution with a focus on High-integrity commitments.
- Identify, assess, and manage risks
- Manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate, and make trade-offs,
- Balance business needs with technical constraints.
- Articulate product requirements to developers and assist with the management of the development process.
- Find the best path forward for the business when confronted with competing requirements and priorities.
- Monitor the market and develop competitive analyses. You want to build the best product in the market.
- Use Google Analytics and Marketing data to report on performance and to support Decision making.
- Evangelize A/B testing and the impact that it can have on our business.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Abilities in a Product Manager, Fundraising:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Highly organized.
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Experience designing products.
- Excellent written communication skills, understanding and conveying our tone of voice as well as understanding our audiences.
- A good understanding of agile Software Development practices.
- Ability to roll up sleeves in a startup environment.
- Google AdWords / SEO Knowledge an advantage.
- Design Experience an advantage.
- Data analytics experience an advantage.
Snap Raise is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with a 4% match from the company
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional development opportunities
- Monthly Wellness Classes (virtually!)