Interplay Learning sits at the intersection of EdTech, Virtual Reality, and Enterprise Software as it modernizes Learning Management & Content Systems throughout the skilled trade industries.
- We’ve developed an end-to-end platform – from a purpose-built authoring engine (Volt) to a growing catalogue of on-demand simulation content – that is both scalable and customizable.
- We leverage leading technology to help the next generation of students and professionals develop advanced skillsets through proprietary experiential learning.
Awards & Recognition:
- Backed by best-in-class VC’s, we are positioned for exciting growth
- Prestigious 2020 Innovation Award for SkillMill, our software platform
- Best in Business gold medal from Inc. Magazine in 2020
- Recognized by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation for our contribution to accelerating education innovation on our proprietary VOLT engine
- Virtual Reality is the next “Smartphone,” VR breakthrough has begun at the enterprise level
Position: Product Manager
You will work alongside a team of product managers, designers, and developers (all remote) to design and improve features that help our learners achieve their goals. You’ll partner closely with our Chief Innovation Officer and Sr Director of Production. Together, you will innovate on video content, 3D simulation content, and learning and assessment tools and keep us centered on what our learners need most.
This is a fully remote position. #LI-Remote
Why this position:
- Meaningful, impactful projects
- Mission-driven company
- Dive into VR and 3D design
What you’ll do:
- Define and execute on the product roadmap for learner achievement
- Develop experiences that keep our learners engaged and achieving their goals
- Conduct user research, beta tests, and pilots
- Translate design ideas and prototypes into requirements in partnership with designers and developers
- Manage the development of new products and features related to videos, simulations, assessments, and authoring tools
- Be an expert on our competition in trade skills and find inspiration from other 3D and VR brands
- Ensure a successful learner experience
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Demonstrated success validating and launching new products or features
- Practical ability to write product requirements, user stories, etc
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Some experience in EdTech, learning design, gaming or 3D design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Please note, we will only consider candidates who are currently authorized to work in the US
Interplay Learning Ethos:
At Interplay, we love what we do. We embrace our daily challenge to push technological limits to invent better ways to make learning easier and training more powerful. We attract passionate people and invite spirited discourse. We celebrate that our jobs fit our lives, not the inverse. We are uncompromising in our belief that together: we can build better training, build better careers and build better lives for customers and our team.
- Generous vacation policy (3 weeks of PTO + week off around the end of year holidays)
- Medical, vision and dental insurance coverage
- Private company stock options
- Learning stipend
- This position is 100% remote today, tomorrow and forever
At Interplay Learning, diversity and inclusion are fundamental to who we are and how we operate our business. We’re building a diverse workforce that cultivates and supports all individuals for the betterment of each other, our company, and our customers. We believe a culture of equality creates a stronger work environment for all employees and that we are all accountable for encouraging and celebrating diverse voices. Interplay Learning commits to promote and recognize principles of fairness, equity, and social justice in relation to, and across, intersections of race, age, color, disability, faith, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, social class, economic class, ethnicity, gender identity, gender expression, and all other identities represented among our diverse membership.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Interplay Learning is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need any reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Interplay Learning is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, marital status, gender identity or expression, status as a veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic or activity in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.