Livingston Research (501+ Employees, 31% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Livingston Research is a 13-year-old international Ed-Tech company proudly founded by Ukrainians.
We are on a mission to give personal education support enabled by technology to students in the US and globally.
We support Ukraine by donating $1 from every order to proven volunteers who provide humanitarian aid and arrange targeted support for Ukrainian Armed Forces.
Product: A platform where college students can get on-demand homework help from freelance tutors in a hassle-free way. We are a profitable company, not dependent on any external investor financing. Our platform has seen rapid growth in recent years. Now a new Product Manager will have an exciting challenge to continue growth from a much higher starting point of tens of thousands of paying customers.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial data-driven Product Manager who is not afraid of taking calculated risks to grow the business to new heights. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level.
You will be a valued part of the Product Management Team and will have freedom to develop and grow the product through close cooperation with Lead Product Manager, other product managers, designers, and user acquisition specialists.
Why should you choose us?
- Freedom and challenge to make independent decisions in your area of responsibility, and take part in decision-making on a global level;
- Bureaucracy-free workplace and processes;
- Opportunity to work directly talented experts;
- Monthly bonus system transparently linked to your performance and business results.
You will be responsible for
- Development of the existing product(s) on the existing platforms and getting the product to the new platforms (web / apps / bots)
- Developing, executing and improving initiatives related to monetization of the product (increase of user retention rates, LTV, etc.)
- Generating and executing hypotheses to improve conversion rates, improve user experience and product quality
- Quant / Qual users analysis to understand key problems and pain points
- Adjusting the product (landing pages, conversion funnel, features) to various markets and traffic sources
Work experience needed:
- At least 1.5 – 2 years as a product manager of a digital product /platform/ service or product marketing manager, business analyst in an IT product company
Skills and competencies we’re looking for
- Excellent knowledge of business metrics
- Experience with Google Analytics / Shiny / Tableau or any other analytical tool
- Expertise in MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Solid analytical skills and data-driven decision making: being used to working with numbers most of the time
- Structured thinking
- Good understanding of what makes UX outstanding
- Good understanding of marketing basics
- Experience with A/B testing
- Good understanding of existing IT management tools and frameworks (Kanban, etc.)
- English – Upper-Intermediate and higher
- Strong project and time-management skills
It would be a PLUS if you have
- Good understanding of the technical architecture of web and mobile applications
- Experience working with foreign markets highly desirable although not necessary
- Experience launching or working with IOS/Android apps
- Experience with setting up various marketing channels (email marketing, Google Ads etc.)
- Freedom and challenge to own your work
- Bureaucracy-free workplace and processes
- Working with and learning from talented professionals
- Competitive salary in USD based on your qualifications
- Transparent bonus system linked to your performance and business results available after successful passing of the 3-month probation period
- Career development
- Regular Personal Development Sessions with the Lead Product Manager and company founders
- Educational sponsorship (various educational opportunities, e.g. courses, conferences, meet-ups etc. are sponsored by the company)
- Remote mode of work
- Mental health well-being (including compensation for individual consultations with a psychologist) and sports initiatives
- 21 business days of paid vacation and unlimited sick leaves
- Opportunity to make a difference for thousands and thousands of our active users!
Apply if you’d like to really make a difference for yourself and thousands of users!