Murasaki B.V (1-10 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Experience the next generation of Japanese video games on the blockchain.
Murasaki B.V is seeking an experienced Product Manager to help build our first video game title, Cyberstella. Murasaki is a new Japanese video game company, changing the landscape of GameFi with its community focused model, enabling gamers to buy NFT characters, and then when the game is over, burn the NFT and use the liquidity towards another game. We plan to launch Cyberstella Q4 2022, and subsequently begin building our very own game engine where any developer can build a title. Focusing on Avalanche as the chain to build on, you’ll be an integral part of the team laying the infrastructure for potentially millions of gamers.
As a product manager, you will need to keep up to date on related market trends and how to best improve the products to compete in the market, add new products, support marketing to help explain the products to the public and more.
– Defining the requirements and roadmap for products.
– Writing specifications, wireframe and UI/UX frameworks.
– Direction of the project execution from design to roll-out.
– Research crypto products and market to discover new trends and opportunities in the crypto trading space.
– Assessing current competitors, seeking opportunities for differentiation.
– Translating the leadership team’s strategic direction into the operation team.
– Mapping user journey and defining acceptance criteria.
– Defining methodologies for analyzing user engagement, then analysing areas of improvement by studying user behaviour and engaging with the community.
– 3+ years product manager/owner experience, with knowledge of developing a product through its lifecycle.
– 2+ years of experience as a product manager or owner in the crypto space with a proven track record of taking products from ideation to launch.
– Domain expertise in DeFi or GameFi, including market trends.
– Experience with trading systems such as exchanges, Dex’s, perpetuals trading, with deep understanding of how they work.
– Communication skills, and experience with working in a globally diversified team.
– Strong understanding of finance in general.
– A technical background in order to work with engineering team.