AllStripes’ mission is to accelerate drug treatments for patients with rare disease. There are 7,000 rare diseases affecting 1 in 10 people globally, yet less than 5% of conditions have an FDA-approved therapy. The rare disease drug development market is also growing at an unprecedented rate, making up 58% of all novel drugs approved by FDA in the last year. Our two-sided consumer-facing and enterprise software platform serves 1) rare disease patients by showing them their own impact on drug development and 2) life sciences customers by sharing critical disease insights not available anywhere else.
Everyone at AllStripes is driven by a deep commitment to our mission, a passion for problem solving, and an openness to vulnerability. We regard our culture as one of the products we offer. As a team, we practice conscious leadership, where we are committed to supporting each other to be curious, open, and playful in order to build a connected, creative, and energetic work culture (for more information, visit conscious.is).
We are in an exciting period of growth and looking for a product manager who gets excited thinking about the complexities of data moving across systems, building experiences that enable teams to work faster, and showing how data can be effectively used to tell stories. You will help to shape the product experience that will allow our data operations and science teams to scale as our business grows.
What You’ll Do
- Understand, articulate, and evangelize the need of our biopharma partners as our research and commercialization teams work with them to accelerate treatments for people affected by rare disease.
- Collaborate on the strategy and vision for the product that serves our internal data analytics and research teams, who take our unique data sets and package them to our biopharma research partners.
- Work with product and cross-functional teams to agree upon the outcomes and defining the roadmap to affect those outcomes.
- Lead problem definition with stakeholders and facilitate ideation / solutioning in partnership with design and engineering.
- Support the build vs. buy decision; understand when to use a third-party service vs. when to invest in building in-house.
Who You Are
- 3+ years working on data and analytics platforms that deliver Real World Evidence and insights to biopharma research companies.
- Experience scaling out products that have information architecture, modeling and data visualization considerations.
- Have an experimental mindset and tolerance for trying new things quickly and scrapping them if they don’t work.
- You are excited to get in on the ground-floor of a growing startup, to help us define and grow our culture and team.
- A sincere desire to share our mission of accelerating treatments for people affected by rare disease is a must.
What We Offer
- 90% covered medical, dental, and vision plans for you + 75% coverage for dependents
- Flexible PTO + 14 paid holidays per year
- $1,250 workstation set-up budget (in addition to your laptop, monitor, and peripherals) + monthly cell & internet reimbursement ($75 and $50, respectively)
- 12-week parental leave policy for all new parents
- HSA contribution + FSA
- Team lunches & activities (free Thursday lunch)
We’re dedicated to jumpstarting new research to accelerate treatments for rare disease patients. Everyone at AllStripes is driven by a deep commitment to our mission, a passion for problem solving, and an interest in constantly improving how things can be done.
If our mission resonates with you, and you only match some of these attributes, we hope you apply regardless. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace, and enthusiastically encourage people from historically underrepresented groups in tech to apply to AllStripes.
We can’t wait to learn more about you!