SnackMagic (51-200 Employees, 105% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
SnackMagic is a global snack and swag gifting service. Our unique edge is our signature build-your-own/customizable snack stash concept. Through SnackMagic, corporate organizers are able to use our easy-to-use platform to provide mood-boosting gifts to delight groups of 5-20,000.
We’re a product-first ambitious team that’s obsessed with a united vision for taking our business to new heights, and we’re a true pandemic pivot story. We transformed from a solid New York City-based corporate lunch service, called STADIUM, whose trajectory was thrown off-course given the changing dynamic of working on-site to working at-home, and have since never looked back. SnackMagic today has outpaced years of STADIUM’s growth due to our agile team and ability to pioneer a new way to bring companies together in a changing world. We’ve shipped millions of snacks worldwide and grew from 0 to $20M in run rate revenue in our first year. We are backed by top tier VCs such as Craft Ventures, FJ Labs, and Luxor Capital.
We are looking for a Product Manager that is willing to learn, can work independently, have a sense of urgency, and are highly detail-oriented.
SnackMagic is based in New York City, but we are open to making it a permanently remote position for the right candidate as long as they are available to work on Eastern Time.
What You’ll Do With Us
- Own the end to end product development process from concept to launch and continue to iterate on the feature based on metrics and user feedback
- Work closely with leadership, design, engineering, marketing, cs, and sales, rallying the team to bring features to life.
- Create KPIs for features and create dashboard to track metrics
- Maintain the product roadmap of your area, balancing input from leadership, customer success/sales, and other stakeholders
What You Bring To SnackMagic
- 1+ years of relevant work experience (previous product management experience is not required)
- Strong organization skills, with an outstanding attention to detail and proven ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously and take extreme ownership of your features
- Desire to collaborate in a cross-functional setting
- You are an exceptionally fast learner. You have the natural intellectual curiosity to deeply understand new topics and pick up skills quickly
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- No ego and no set ways of doing things- open mindedness and experimentation is very key to our company
- Ability to work on Eastern Time and taking occasional earlier or later calls with our engineering team in India
- E-commerce, marketplace, and/or B2B experience a plus
- Experience in a start-up or small-team environment
- Design and data analytics skills a plus
- Fantastic company culture with the guarantee to make an impact, and be given autonomy to contribute and shape our culture
- Career mobility and opportunity to work across areas of the corporation
- Remote-first work environment with frequent Zoom company events and chance to make genuine connections
- Company perks and benefits – competitive salary, generous PTO, 401K with match, medical benefits
SnackMagic is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected].