UserZoom (201-500 Employees, 62% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At UserZoom, we’re partnering up with some of the world’s largest and most recognisable brands to help them create digital products their customers love. UserZoom is the only platform on the market that removes the barriers to testing, measuring and optimizing digital experiences across channels and touch points. With our software, companies can measure and create better digital experiences.
We’re a leading enterprise B2B platform, growing rapidly off the back of our recent investment and we have ambitious plans for the future. We have more than 1,000 clients, including nearly half of the organizations on the Fortune 100 list.
Check out more info here: www.userzoom.com
At UserZoom, it’s all about our people. We recognize that our people are the foundation of our success and growth. We believe in work-life balance and are fiercely family first; whether that’s your at-home family or your UserZoom family. Which is why we’re committed to supporting your growth and development through our core company values.
As our product manager, you’ll play a strategic role in the product team that is responsible for heightened focus on how our products are built and how we bring offerings to the market. You’ll be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Development Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, product offering manager, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue, retention, and customer satisfaction goals are met. You’ll also ensure that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.
You will be developing specific plans and activities for the UserZoom platform and supporting services products that enhance or distinguish our product placement within the UX Research, usability testing, and UX insights space. You will develop business plans and product positioning in the marketplace. Working with product UX research, you will gather market research data to identify optimal buyers and users, monitor competitive activity and identify customer needs. You will also help establish pricing strategies.
And there’s more! As part of the product release process, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams (including R&D, Sales, Marketing, eLearning, Support, UX, Research, among others) to develop innovative programs that help translate product strategy and features into recurring revenue. It’s a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in. Your attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems. You are obsessed with tracking performance, and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
Here’s the experience we’re looking for:
- Experience in a product management role
- Experience in a market-facing role (e.g. advocating for customers, delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Google G Suite and Monday.
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce
- Familiar with Google Analytics, Pendo, Tableau or usage analytics
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is, or isn’t, working
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties – the consummate team player
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy as part of the UserZoom family:
- 15 PTO days per year, on accrual basis
- 10 Paid Holidays & up to two 2 Floating Holidays (dependent on hire date)
- Your birthday off!
- Company Bonus Scheme
- 401k, with match
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
- Medical: UZ pays 90% for employees
- Dental UZ pays 100% for employees
- Vision: UZ pays 100% for employees
- Up to 75% for dependents
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Commuter Benefits
- Basic Life Insurance
- Long- Term Disability
- Short- Term Disability
We seek insight from all people
At UserZoom, we’re all about recognising the insights that different people bring to our company – it’s what makes us so successful. We know the value and innovation a diverse group of people can create and that’s why building a diverse team is a priority for us, regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective.
We’re on a continuous journey to improve how we recognise & evaluate each person’s skills and how each individual can enhance our culture & values. We are committed to being consistent in how we shortlist, assess, hire, onboard, reward and promote based on merit.