AgencyAnalytics (11-50 Employees, 113% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are looking for a senior product marketing manager who has held this role at a SAAS company. You will be responsible for taking all of our significant product launches to market. This position will require you to work closely with marketing, sales, support and product to provide an expert understanding of customer experience delivered through positioning and messaging.
As a product-led company, this role will be overseen by the product and marketing leadership team as well as other key stakeholders. We thrive on working as an agile and iterative team; if a corporate structure is what you are familiar with, then this is not the position for you. A self starter, passionate and detail oriented person represents our ideal candidate.
This position is 100% remote and only eligible for those who are authorized to work in Canada.
- Work directly with product managers from product research to launch
- Become an expert in understanding our ideal custom profile in order to lead product innovation
- Gather research and develop business cases supporting upcoming product ideas and gather feedback/insights for alpha/beta releases
- Conduct customer and competitor research to inform product strategy
- Provide sales, marketing, and customer support with the resources on how to properly communicate the release with prospects and customers
- Provide the positioning for the marketing plan and work directly with the marketing team
- Own the launch schedule and coordinate the launch process between departments
- Be the internal product evangelist and subject matter expert
- 3+ years in a product marketing manager role
- 5+ years working at a SAAS with $2M to $25M in revenue
- Experience working as or with a product manager
- College/ University degree
- Profit-sharing, distributed quarterly
- Frequent promotions
- 4 weeks vacation and paid sick days
- Happy Hour every Friday
- Extended health benefits
- Continued education allowance
- Annual fitness allowance
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Join a profitable, bootstrapped, product-focused, & customer-oriented team
ABOUT AGENCYANALYTICSAgencyAnalytics is a reporting platform that helps digital agencies automate their client reporting.
We have been in business since 2010, are 100% employee-owned, and are growing fast.
On top of being obsessed with building the best product possible and helping our customers succeed, we also pride ourselves on our company culture. From weekly happy hours, employee of the month awards, profit sharing, fitness allowances, and continued learning…we’re always looking for ways to take care of our team.
For anyone looking to continue building their career in SaaS, this is an opportunity to join a team that is dedicated to building a company you’ll want to stay at for years to come.
AgencyAnalytics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, gender identity, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment among our team.