Anrok (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
A key challenge for Internet businesses today is the changing landscape of sales tax. In the last few years, software businesses have gone from not having to worry about sales tax, to needing to monitor their exposure, calculate local sales tax rates, and file returns in over 20 US states and beyond. So much of our future economy exists online and companies should be able to transact with customers everywhere. Anrok is building the tools behind the scenes that make compliant digital commerce a reality for companies big and small.
Anrok connects with a customer’s billing and payment systems and automates sales tax compliance. We have raised over $24M at a valuation north of $100M from Sequoia Capital and Index Ventures who co-led both our seed and A rounds. We have assembled a world-class team with employees in San Francisco, Seattle, Denver, Houston, and beyond.
As one of the first marketers at Anrok, you will help drive our go-to-market strategy and oversee execution. This is an opportunity to own multiple marketing areas, including product positioning and launches, content strategy, and sales enablement. You will be a strategic partner to sales and a valued collaborator with product.
In this role, you will:
- Synthesize the needs of our audience and become an expert in communicating our value proposition to enable customer-facing teams.
- Manage the positioning, messaging, and execution for upcoming launches.
- Own the content roadmap and manage freelancers to create relevant content.
- Define our partner marketing strategy and produce co-marketing materials.
- Craft customer case studies and produce sales enablement materials.
- Help review messaging for in-product features and external communications.
What excites us:
- 3+ years of experience with B2B software companies that can span marketing, product management, or sales enablement.
- Experience with financial products or a background in finance is a plus.
- Exceptional written communication skills with an emphasis on being clear, concise, and informative.
- Prior experience managing freelancers is a plus.
- You are a self-starter and have a track record of navigating ambiguity and producing concrete results.
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude and passion to build a brand from the ground up.
What we offer:
- The equity upside of an early stage startup with the product-market fit of a later stage company.
- Work where you want: the Anrok SF office or wherever you call home.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered 100%.
- One Medical membership covered, flexible sick benefits and more.
- Company-wide holidays over the winter break.
- Annual learning and development stipend for books, online courses, and conferences, as well as a curious team to share your learnings with.
- Bi-annual team offsites and optional quarterly gatherings at the SF HQ office.
- All the latest gadgets you need to thrive at work.