68% 1-Year Employee Growth Rate | 214% 2-Year Employee Growth Rate | LinkedIn | $129.3M Venture Funding
What Is Employee Growth Rate & Why Is It Important?
As a Product Owner Finance ERP (m/f/d), you will play an active role in the implementation of our ERP and will own the continuous development of the system and all related processes to ensure that our Finance team and all other stakeholders exploit the product’s fullest potential. Your objective will be to drive up productivity and automation of our Finance team through the continuous optimization of our systems setup and Finance business processes (e.g. accounts receivables, payables etc.).
We are looking for someone to join our London office or remote.
- Support the implementation of Workday Financials, our new Finance ERP system
- Play a crucial role in the further development of our Finance ERP system
- Maintain, improve and document the Finance data model and necessary business processes
- Own the data and process integration of existing systems, e.g. Salesforce, Gainsight, Spendesk, payment providers etc.
- Advise internal stakeholders with regards to setup and optimization of workflows and processes
- Collect, clarify and prioritize internal requirements across multiple teams
- Develop scalable and tailored training concepts for all major ERP-based Finance processes as well as implementation and continuous development of these training concepts
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You have profound experience in Finance ERP administration (ideally prior experience with Workday Financials) and other ancillary systems such as Salesforce
- You bring a strong understanding of technical software life cycles and knowledge around relational database models, APIs, logical operators, etc.
- You have already successfully managed or supported complex, international ERP implementations or comparable projects
- You have analytical, structure and solution-oriented work ethic
- You can professionally communicate in English (German is a plus) and are able to break down complex problems into comprehensive pieces
- You impress with your positive attitude, act as a motivator and convince with your “can do” mentality
- Being a crucial part of the successful scaling of most-valuable HR tech startup in Europe
- Gaining a deep understanding of a modern system landscape in Finance and B2B SaaS
- Becoming a pioneer in building out best-in-class, largely automated Finance processes
- Leading a data-driven improvement of Finance processes
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as “company car”, a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you – ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?