SubQuery (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
SubQuery’s mission is to make the world’s decentralised data more accessible.
SubQuery is a blockchain developer toolkit enabling others to build Web3 applications of the future. A SubQuery project is a complete API to organise and query data from layer-1 chains. Currently servicing Polkadot, Substrate and Avalanche projects, this data-as-a-service allows developers to focus on their core use case and front-end, without needing to waste time on building a custom backend for data processing.
The SubQuery Network proposes to enable this same scalable and reliable solution, but in a completely decentralised way.
About the Role
SubQuery is seeking two experienced product manager to help take SubQuery to the next level of success.
You will help us align our growing development teams and provide a clear roadmap based on our business strategy. You will be constantly talking to our customers and learning ways that we can improve our product as well as keeping up with latest technology/trends in Web3/Blockchain.
You’ll work closely with our SDK, Network, or Managed Service teams, stakeholders, and partners to improve SubQuery.
- Engage with customer partners to discover and learn about key pain points, identify customer need, and then prioritise that work on our roadmap.
- Articulate what success looks like, and work with our teams to turn that vision into a reality
- Collaborate with design, development, business development, customer success to ensure that we ship products with the best user experience possible in an agile environment
- Take the lead in standups, planning, & retrospectives
- Define and measure success criteria to keep SubQuery in the lead in innovation. What should we build next and how should we go about it?
What we are looking for
- You have at least 2-3 years of professional product or business analysis experience in developing highly technical software products (ideally in a SaaS business)
- An ability to independently & quickly learn about technical concepts and code development workflows
- An ability to manage multiple streams of feature requests, evaluate trade-offs, and make effective decisions
- Extremely organised, responsive, responsible & accountable
- You thrive in a startup environment and feel best working in a small, cross-functional team where you can roll up your sleeves and be hands on
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills so you can clearly communicate with customers and colleagues around the world.
- Technical understanding of distributed systems and/or blockchain technology
- Understanding of code deployment strategies and workflows