Beamery (201-500 Employees, 125% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We help businesses become talent-first. Everything we do is about people. We’re shaping the future of work, by building the software and services that enable the world's largest companies to unleash human potential. Beamery is Talent Lifecycle Management.
We believe that where you work is much more than just a job. For many of us, it's our livelihoods. It’s how we provide for our families and it shapes the legacy we'll leave behind. This is why our purpose is to create access to opportunities regardless of where someone is born.
We’re excited to have raised a $138m Series C backed by world-class investors from some of tech’s most disruptive companies.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
This is an overnight position Sun – Thu 8pm – 4am CDT ideal shift some flexibility
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Product Support Associate, you will be on the team that interfaces directly with customers on their day-to-day product questions through email, chat, cases, and phone calls. You are a brand ambassador and product expert and can articulate your customers’ business needs. You are a user advocate and a consultant, helping our customers address questions about how to use Beamery so that they can identify, nurture, and hire the talent that helps their companies succeed.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The product we build is truly changing the way companies find and hire talent, and our role in Customer Success is to make sure that our users make the best of it. Our constant support and engagement is one of Beamery’s biggest strengths – we act as advisors and agents of change to our customers, and we bring back their feedback and requests to the rest of the team. We invest time in understanding our customer’s business needs, and strategically think about how the product can best fulfill them. Our goal? To make every single interaction with Beamery productive, easy, and enjoyable.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AT BEAMERY
- You will be a business relationship product support brand ambassador by serving as an internal advocate and client liaison answering customer questions via email, chat, case, and some limited phone calls
- Prioritize, escalate, and track client tickets while focusing on the client experience and provide; Summarize complex tickets for escalation to Product/Engineering Teams
- Develop deep product knowledge and best practices with the ability to differentiate production bugs from other technical issues
- Serve as a feedback conduit to the support and product teams and identify ways to improve product performance and services
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience working in a SaaS or similar technology Product Support or Customer Support role (HCM/HR/Talent Tech support experience a huge plus not required)
- Intermediate/Advanced computer software skills (experience with JIRA, Zendesk or similar a huge plus not required)
- Ability to understand technical materials and translate it to a non-technical audience, leverage troubleshooting tools to isolate specific problems, and possess curiosity about how things work
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – You are comfortable speaking with customers and decision-makers about meeting their needs
- Creative problem solver and self-motivated
- Curious and eager to question assumptions, and then take the initiative to find creative solutions
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement
- Ability to juggle multiple conversations with customers, and track trends and data to help improve customer happiness
- Ability to work evenings and some voluntary on call weekends (extra compensated)
BENEFITS INCLUDE (US)
- Stock options
- 401(k) package
- Unlimited PTO (min 26 days) + Federal Holidays
- 100% paid medical, dental and vision care options
- Family Friendly Leave Policies
- First Friday Unplugged – First Friday of every month off
- Winter company closure between Christmas and New Year
- Fully paid sabbaticals after 2 years and 4 years
- Work from another country (up to 25 days a year)
- Monthly focused Personal Development Days
- Kindle and eBooks for all
- Annual company offsites
Learn about all our benefits here
Beamery is for Everybody. Diversity and open expression are fundamental to us. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, and strive to develop an inclusive culture where everybody can contribute. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for everyone, regardless of ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, national origin, age, disability status or care-giver status. If for whatever reason you need us to make reasonable adjustments and adaptations to our recruitment process please let your recruiter know.