Anrok (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
A key challenge for Internet businesses today is the changing landscape of sales tax. In the last few years, SaaS businesses have gone from not having to worry about sales tax to needing to monitor their exposure, calculate local sales tax rates, and file returns in over 20 US states and many countries beyond the US.
Anrok plugs into our customers’ billing and payment systems and automates sales tax compliance. We’re backed by Sequoia Capital and Index Ventures, and have assembled a world-class team with employees in San Francisco, Seattle, Denver, Houston, and across the country.
We’re looking for a Product Support Specialist who cares about communicating with customers and helping to simplify complex problems. In this role, you will become an expert in our product functionality and collaborate with various teams to provide the best possible journey for our end users.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure the success of every customer on their path to sales tax compliance, through clear and consistent communication
- Be the front lines of our Support team, triaging inbound emails and prioritizing responses based on priority and urgency
- Partner with our Sales and Tax teams to support customers throughout their onboarding journey and resolve any roadblocks that might arise
- Ensure that customers who contact us are given timely and detailed responses, and meet with them via video calls as needed
- Work closely with Anrok’s Product and Engineering teams to build and maintain expertise in our product, as well as to surface areas of friction as potential improvements
- Contribute to our Help Center documentation, product guides, and other internal resources relating to Anrok product features
- Develop new operational processes and tracking mechanisms to scale support for customers as our team continues to grow
- Help support and execute on strategic projects related to improving efficiency and enabling our customers to self-serve
What excites us:
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in SaaS and/or startups, including communicating directly with customers and external parties.
- You embrace complex problems and expanding your own understanding of new industries and products.
- You enjoy designing new processes and influencing product decisions, especially when the process is collaborative.
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude and passion to build a business from the ground up.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to stay organized, are a must.
What we offer:
- The equity upside of an early-stage startup with the product-market fit of a later-stage company.
- Work where you want: the Anrok SF office or wherever you call home.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered 100%.
- One Medical membership covered, flexible sick benefits and more.
- Company-wide holidays over the winter break.
- Annual learning and development stipend for books, online courses, and conferences, as well as a curious team to share your learnings with.
- Bi-annual team offsites and optional quarterly gatherings at the SF HQ office.
- All the latest gadgets you need to thrive at work.