Groove (51-200 Employees, 147% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Groove is a sales productivity platform that enables revenue leaders to increase dollars per rep across every division of the enterprise. More than 70,000 users at customers including Google, Uber, and Capital One leverage Groove to be more efficient and effective. Learn more: https://groove.co.
We value unconventional candidates and people who are looking for stretch roles; therefore, we encourage people to apply even if their experience does not meet every single qualification.
About the Role
As a Groove Product Trainer, you will leverage your outgoing and friendly personality to provide training in a variety of formats to our customers and their users. In this role, you will work both independently and within the team to drive more adoption of Groove across our customers and increase their level of satisfaction with our software! You will also support strategic company initiatives by providing insights into common product “friction points” and identifying improvements to the user experience.The ideal candidate is self-motivated with a passion for innovative technology, teaching others, and a growth mindset that embraces new approaches!
- Deliver amazingly helpful Groove training to our customers, both admins and end users
- Maintain our incredible on-demand training resources, including Groove University
- Update and customize course curriculum and virtual resources as needed
- Work closely with Groove Customer Success Managers and Implementation Managers
- Strategize with Groove’s product team on friction points and areas of improvement
- Remain current on industry trends and related technology
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a strong academic track record.
- 2+ years experience in a training role at a B2B SaaS company, or a customer-facing role with a strong training component.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or CRM software
- Experience with Groove or sales engagement products similar to Groove!
- Prior sales or customer-facing experience – it is helpful to speak authentically to Groove’s unique value and benefits
- Passion for training, enabling and/or teaching others!
- Experience with Learning management systems (LMS) like Skilljar
Benefits and Perks
- Stock options
- 401k match
- Unlimited PTO for US employees
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, employee premiums covered at 99%!
- Company-paid life insurance
- 100% Remote Workforce
- 12 Paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- Company-wide and team-building retreats & virtual events
- Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
*Benefits and perks may vary per country*
Our Culture and Core Values
At Groove we have three simple values: Team over Self, Care More and Enjoy the Journey and we take them seriously. Our teams are on a journey of building and growing a leading-edge company that drives huge value for our users. Our environment allows for self-motivated people to wear multiple hats, build processes from scratch, think outside the box and work with a diverse team based around the world. These are only a few of the reasons that we have a five-star rating on Glassdoor.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Groove is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We offer highly competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, flexible PTO, and a matching 401K.